Takeover complete

Many feel Trump's MAGA party has completely absorbed the Republican party and the once proud party, along with their most firmly held ideals is a thing of th past. That is not true. The republican party, although seriously harmed, still exists. It still has one way to exert it's strength and honor, and begin the long struggle to become what it once was. The RNC has to stand up to trump, and do it now. Trump refuses to pledge support for the eventual republican nominee, even if it is not him. If he is allowed to join the debate without that pledge, it is all over. He will have shown that the RNC is powerless against MAGA force, and the takeover will be complete. Trump's will will have overpowered the RNC ability to choose their own course. I remember when the Republican party was a strong, proud and honorable party. It would be a shame for that to become a thing of the past like some business that was taken over by corporate raiders, and had their assets sold to the highest bidder.
What is left of the Grand Old Party is now largely comprised of MAGA trailer-trash and Corporate Donor Whores... there are damned-few true Pubs left.

What is left of the Grand Old Party is now largely comprised of MAGA trailer-trash and Corporate Donor Whores... there are damned-few true Pubs left.

Whereas the Democrat Party is the Party of ghetto trash and woke white Martha's Vineyard corporate donor whores who hate it when illegals show up on their little Island.

P.S. MAGA is actually the Party of the working/middle/upper middle class. All you got is the rich and the poor. It's an unworkable political coalition doomed to failure.

Whereas the Democrat Party is the Party of ghetto trash and woke white Martha's Vineyard corporate donor whores who hate it when illegals show up on their little Island.
Yep. No argument.
P.S. MAGA is actually the Party of the working/middle/upper middle clas
Disagree. MAGA is the party of Autocracy-Enablers.
s. All you got is the rich and the poor. It's an unworkable political coalition doomed to failure.
I have zero party loyalty so "I" don't even have that.

Many feel Trump's MAGA party has completely absorbed the Republican party and the once proud party, along with their most firmly held ideals is a thing of th past. That is not true. The republican party, although seriously harmed, still exists. It still has one way to exert it's strength and honor, and begin the long struggle to become what it once was. The RNC has to stand up to trump, and do it now. Trump refuses to pledge support for the eventual republican nominee, even if it is not him. If he is allowed to join the debate without that pledge, it is all over. He will have shown that the RNC is powerless against MAGA force, and the takeover will be complete. Trump's will will have overpowered the RNC ability to choose their own course. I remember when the Republican party was a strong, proud and honorable party. It would be a shame for that to become a thing of the past like some business that was taken over by corporate raiders, and had their assets sold to the highest bidder.
When Trump was first elected, I posted my concern here that he would screw things up so badly that his presidency would essentially hand the keys over to the hardcore Left. I don't know if I'll turn out to be right, but I don't want it to happen.

This thing is like Whack-A-Mole. For every conceivable fix, there is a reason to believe it won't work. But I do think it will have to be a process. A string of losses (which the MAGAs would claim were rigged) might bring this fucking fever down enough to create some kind of positive momentum.

America just hasn't seen this before. Europe has, and it didn't fucking end well.

Last edited:
So it’s like the Democrats and the Biden Brain Virus?

There’s no hope...

:(

Forum List

Back