Take the "Women of History" Quiz

I know a professor who teaches history who has posted this link for his students.

Last edited:
What do you get?

Your ass back in the kitchen. And take off your shoes before stepping foot in my house.

We'll work on the last part later.

Who was the first woman to run for U.S. vice president on a major party ticket?

Don't remember her name. I remember the pathetic words in the paper 'And for Vice President- why not a woman?'. A vaguely remember not liking something about her politics.

Never thought a candidate's genitals important, now which 'major' party was the first to look past genitals and/or race and base their nomination on policy alone.

This Florida politician was the first Hispanic woman elected to Congress, and she is the senior female Republican in the House.

Our beloved 'wise latina'. A fine example of sexism and all that's wrong with neofeminism.
In the early 1990s, who became the first (and only) African-American woman elected to the U.S. Senate?
No idea. She must not have gotten much noteworthy legislation passed.

Who tried - and failed - to pass health care reform in Congress more than 15 years ago?

Hillary 'Sniper Fire' Clinton?
A relatively little-known governor made waves and broke barriers to become the first woman to run for vice president on the Republican ticket. Who was she?

Was it that bitch who used to watch Russia through her window and is currently undergoing Republican reeducation ('political school') so they can use her as a tool to manipulated retarded 3rd-wave neofeminist buffoons and make people forget their love affair with the Coultergeist, who thinks women shouldn't be allowed to vote?

As the highest-ranking elected woman in the U.S., who stands right behind Vice President Joe Biden in the line of presidential succession?

That's a woman? Sometimes, I'm not sure it's human.

There few women in history because there have not been enough women willing to commit mass murder and rapine to fill their rightful place in the bloody trenches of history.

We need more violent women.

They turn me on.

Forum List

Back