• Yes, take the oil

• No, get the hell out.

• undecided

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
In Trumps speech this morning he stated we are taking the Oil..........he even mentioned bringing in Exxon or someone to take the oil our forces are holding right now. Stated that the wars there have cost us 8 Trillion dollars.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

I voted undecided. Taking the oil for the cost sounds good, but if it means our forces have to stay there for a long time to take it.............I'm not sure it's worth it.

What is it's value..............is it worth it. I simply don't know.

In Trumps speech this morning he stated we are taking the Oil..........he even mentioned bringing in Exxon or someone to take the oil our forces are holding right now. Stated that the wars there have cost us 8 Trillion dollars.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.
That's looting/piracy/theft.

Not a good thing to do. A greedy, imperial thing in fact.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

And yet we are spending massive money fighting these Wars..........why don't we have a right to get refund on the massive money we've spent there..............

Why should the American Taxpayer always pay the Lion's share of the bill............This is why I'm undecided..........Should we get some of our money back.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

The way I understand it is that we are not "taking" the oil, but preventing ISIS leftovers from gaining a valuable asset.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

The way I understand it is that we are not "taking" the oil, but preventing ISIS leftovers from gaining a valuable asset.
In his speech he said that. But in his speech he talked about taking the oil. Then mentioned the 8 Trillion the Wars have cost us.

He pretty much said we are taking the oil for payment.

We were NEVER invited in the first place...we are there illegally...now we are talking about (Openly) stealing Syria's resources?

Someone explain to me how we are any better than the terrorists?

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

And yet we are spending massive money fighting these Wars..........why don't we have a right to get refund on the massive money we've spent there..............

Why should the American Taxpayer always pay the Lion's share of the bill............This is why I'm undecided..........Should we get some of our money back.
Sure, send them a bill. Stealng their assets is un-American. We're the good guys.

Or at least we used to be.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

But these wars were not good wars that the locals wanted us to help them with.
These wars were illegal invasions no one wanted.
So we have no right to compensation for evil acts we did to innocent people who we harmed.
In fact, it is us who should be paying reparations to them.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Sure, send them a bill. Stealng their assets is un-American. We're the good guys.

Says who...................not permanent..............as payment.........for our costs..........They will never pay if we send them a bill..........I no that was sarcasm from you, but I'm not convinced that I'm against taking the dang oil. For a period of time to recoup some of our costs.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

In his speech he said that. But in his speech he talked about taking the oil. Then mentioned the 8 Trillion the Wars have cost us.

He pretty much said we are taking the oil for payment.

Admittedly, I did not hear the whole thing. If so, I would probably flip a coin to determine advantage. I'm not feeling very magnanimous these days.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

You see Mr. Kinetta, I have not taken your car...I am only seizing it to prevent 'thieves' from taking it.
Once we have apprehended all possible thieves, and determined there are no further threats of theft we will discuss returning it to you.

Thanks

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

You people are not the good guys in any sense.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

So we have no right to compensation for evil acts we did to innocent people who we harmed.
I don't know about paying them, but we definitely shouldn't be stealing from them.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Killing ISIS wasn't an invasion. Syria was losing to them.

The old policy under Obama was the removal of Assad...........Assad must go........Assad must go.......

That policy shifted with Trump...........to kill ISIS and get the hell out. .............Now that most of ISIS is dead it is an exit strategy.............to not have to stay.

But now this.................taking the oil.............I'm being honest here........I\m not completely against taking some of the oil to pay for some of this, as it has cost us a fortune.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

Yes, we Americans are the good guys.

Where are you from, anyway?

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

And ISIS..................are they the good guys...........
How about El Nusra........so called Freedom fighters of the SDF......
Assad.............using Chemical weapons against his own.....
Turkey....Erogden........wanting a new Ottoman Empire.
Iran.........proxy forces in a cold War with Saudi Arabia.........Sunni versus Shia.
Russia.........who's only real interest is the Med and a Naval Base there......
Saudi Arabia............who with Turkey actually helped ISIS to take out Assad......

Syria looks like a spider web with the entanglements there.

So, here's the poll.

Take the Oil.

Or get the hell out.

You see Mr. Kinetta, I have not taken your car...I am only seizing it to prevent 'thieves' from taking it.
Once we have apprehended all possible thieves, and determined there are no further threats of theft we will discuss returning it to you.

Thanks

Bad comparison. You would not seize my car, because one or more of my yard puppies would seize your buttocks, and you would be on your way to the hospital to have them extracted. :auiqs.jpg:

As I said, I'm not feeling magnanimous lately, and war declared or not is not effectively fought with Marquis of Queensbury rules.

We were invited there by their actions. Tough titty.

Forum List

Back