Take it to the Streets, People! I'm going to

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
We have a government that it totally insensitive to the plight of the people.

The present administration thinks that as long as we are dolefully passing out food stamps that will keep the public placated and hoveling in their shelters....

Well, I am calling for LOUD DEMONSTRATIONS all across this land.

The Big Bankers are in the Big Cities. Let's march on the Big Cities and crowd the main streets demanding economic improvement.

Do it now!

Just go down individually to the center of your town right in front of the BIGGEST FUGGIN BANK in whatever city you are in and start making noise, LOTS OF NOISE!

Noise makers of any kind would help.

Say only one word over and over again.

CHANT JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! over and over again so there will be no doubt as to what you are there for.

When there are enough of you, block the intersection where you are demonstrating. If more show up, block more streets. I'm not telling you to set cars on fire, but that sure wakes people up.

Screw the whole downtown up and see if Obama can ignore THAT! BLOCK AS MANY STREETS AS YOU CAN! Do not riot, though.

I'm retired. I would be afraid somebody would give me a job and I would have to come out of retirement. Besides, too damned cold right now. It's -2 outside. Wouldn't draw much of a crowd.

people do that all the time,whats it ever change.the only way things like that are ever going to happen is people form a revolution and get their country back and a third party is created.as long as a republican or democrat president is in office-a republicrat or demopublican,things will never change because both parties are corrupt and neither represent the people.

There is no conspiracy here. We are dealing with an American reality. Non violent demonstration is called for when our disgusting federal government is so totally and openly corrupt. Our president is in bed with the Big Bankers and they are having their way with him over and over again.

We need to remove Obama from office and that will only happen when the people take to the streets.

That is the American way.

There is no conspiracy here. We are dealing with an American reality. Non violent demonstration is called for when our disgusting federal government is so totally and openly corrupt. Our president is in bed with the Big Bankers and they are having their way with him over and over again.

We need to remove Obama from office and that will only happen when the people take to the streets.

The American way is to peacefully vote every 2 years and stay active the rest of the time in your local community. I would wager that most persons here could not name their councilman/woman, county commissioner, or state representative/senators.

I would further wager that the identity of their US Congeressperson also remains a mystery.

We get the government we want. We get the government we deserve. When 5 out of 10 do not even bother to vote, you end up with less than 30 percent of the Country deciding the chief executive (start with 50 percent and then take 51-60% to get the plurality (60 percent of 50 is about 30 percent of 100--for the math challenged).

That same figure, more or less, is seen down-ticket. Every 2 years (on the same ballot with the President) 100% of the House is elected by probably 30 percent of the voters in your precinct.

We get what we deserve.

Instead of taking it to the streets, you need to take VRCs to everybody you meet.

You may have noticed the Tea Party movement this Fall??? Well, if you didn't you aren't alone. Estimates of persons showing up were between 75,000 and two million depending who you listen to. What boob schedules a redneck rally during NASCAR, NFL, and College Football seasons?

Obama won by 10,000,000 votes. If all supposed 2,000,000 were in the same freaking state, it wouldn't matter in 2012!!! No sir, your idea of simply showing displeasure is pretty foolish; your chart is comical, and your stance that somehow we're being betrayed by the people we elected, is...well...wrong.

We get the government we deserve.

You want a better government, build a better citizen.
======================================
It starts with your local school boards if you really want to make a difference. You'll never see the fruits of your labor but the seeds planted will bear magnificent fruit.

So Obama is the cause of all of our problems?
Removing him from office by protests and such will fix everything?

In a global economy the USA's lifestyle will drop. It is inevitable.

That's silly.

Nope we have already seen it. The decline in real wages over the last decade?
The trade defecit. That cannot continue forever without sucking something out of the USA.

Most just think it will come back like it was before the fall.

Change is often not preferred, but is always inevitable.

And I am not referring to hopey change talking points.

Removing Obama isnt the problem,Like i said,we need to have a third party president get elected cause again both parties are corrupt.As long as we have a demopublican or republicrat in office nothing will ever change and we will never have a government for the people,of the people and by the people again like were supposed to have.We will always have the government we DO have which is controlled by big interests and corporations.

Every president we get into office from here on out,doesnt matter if its democrat or republican,will be worse than the previous one.Going back to Reagan,every president that has gotten into office since him,has been worse than the previous one.

Other than that,everything else in your post was a perfect post and dead on.

The president is not the problem,getting a third party president who is for the people in office is.The last TRUE president we had was kennedy and look what happened to him.If you dont do what the CFR tells you to do when you get into office,they get rid of you.

Kennedy was the last president we had who didnt do what they told him to do.He was stepping on the toes of some very powerful people in washington and was trying to return us to the constituion of the united states where the people had control over the government is why they got rid of him.He was the last true president we had,till we get rid of the federal reserve,we will never have another true president.thats why we need a revolution.

Last edited:

Removing Obama isnt the problem,Like i said,we need to have a third party president get elected cause again both parties are corrupt.As long as we have a demopublican or republicrat in office nothing will ever change and we will never have a government for the people,of the people and by the people again like were supposed to have.We will always have the government we DO have which is controlled by big interests and corporations.

Every president we get into office from here on out,doesnt matter if its democrat or republican,will be worse than the previous one.Going back to Reagan,every president that has gotten into office since him,has been worse than the previous one.

Other than that,everything else in your post was a perfect post and dead on.

The president is not the problem,getting a third party president who is for the people in office is.The last TRUE president we had was kennedy and look what happened to him.If you dont do what the CFR tells you to do when you get into office,they get rid of you.

Kennedy was the last president we had who didnt do what they told him to do.He was stepping on the toes of some very powerful people in washington and was trying to return us to the constituion of the united states where the people had control over the government is why they got rid of him.He was the last true president we had,till we get rid of the federal reserve,we will never have another true president.thats why we need a revolution.

Its always amazing how in every one of this idiot's posts there is always this mythical "they" that he blames everything on.

Then he throws some garbage about the Federal Reserve in at the end for some reason. I would wager that this dumbfuck couldn't tell you what the Federal Reserve does.

Then he sponsors a "revolution". I dare you to line up behind that yokel.

Forum List

Back