Tagg Romney Wanted to take a Swing at President Obama

Stupidity is the hallmark of the left.

I've enjoyed watching the baboons on PMSNBC swinging from the ceiling all the while screeching about how great Obama did last night.

They don't seem to understand why the polls haven't moved.

Maybe I missed it but I found no audio link there just a posting on Daily Kos which is equaled only by Media Matters in it's amount of lies and distroations and that really says all that needs to be said about this.

:lol:Yup, violence has always been a Morman trait. Actually Mitt acted like a spoiled rich kid.....wait....he was a spoiled rich kid.:lol::lol:

Compared to Obama's Chicagoland homies?

Indeed!

I guess one should only send rotting fish to pollsters and stabbing picnic tables declaring his enemies dead, eh? Because a son saying the fleeting feeling of something he would never do is 'horrible" but Rahm Emanuel’s antics are acceptable! LOL

Rahm Emanuel: Knife Fighter, A Look Back

Maybe I missed it but I found no audio link there just a posting on Daily Kos which is equaled only by Media Matters in it's amount of lies and distroations and that really says all that needs to be said about this.

Yeah, it linked to a radio stations show where the DJ had a short conversation with Tagg. He also said that the Romney family signed up for this and they knew that they were going to get hit with a lot of crap from politicians.

CaféAuLait;6177734 said:
Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Tagg Romney wanted to take a swing at Obama during the Debate

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.

Here is the entire quote:

Bill LuMaye Show: Tagg Romney drops by Bill's Show!

He further says that he does not like to hear his father called a liar and would never do such a thing because that is the nature of debating.
Thanks for the link what a surprise how different it sounds when you hear the whole thing and not the distorated Kos version. Ok well it's not really a surprise.

I posted it above, but the Kos buried it since Tagg said that was what he felt for a second but would NEVER do because he understood the political process and how debates work. I can’t imagine both Obama and Romney did not think the same about one another, the only difference is they just don’t say it out loud. Tagg should have never said such IMO. It looks bad.

Well, if he's that aggressive and tough, the Army could have used him.

Oh...sorry. I forgot. Romney's don't serve in the Armed Forces. That's only for the sons and daughters of the 47%.

Big deal. Even my MOM wanted to take a swing at him, and she's a little old lady on oxygen. :lol:

She's also not publically showing disrespect like this lovely son is. The family is totally clueless and obviously thinks everything is all about them and how they feel. It is really a terrible thing to say publically.

Big deal. Even my MOM wanted to take a swing at him, and she's a little old lady on oxygen. :lol:

She's also not publically showing disrespect like this lovely son is. The family is totally clueless and obviously thinks everything is all about them and how they feel. It is really a terrible thing to say publically.

Well, you wouldn't know what it means to have someone loyal to you...now would you ?

They'd have to be insane or stupid.

Hmmmm....Violence, huh? This whole family has foot in mouth disease. Terrible! Where is the secret service on this? The familily of elites who feel entitled to be jerks!

Bill LuMay, WPTF talk radio: What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar?

Tagg Romney: Well, you want to jump out of your seat and rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him.
You whine like a girl.
Do you squat when you pee?
If some guy got in your dad's grill and called him a liar I guess you'd sit there and watch it happen.
Fuckin pussy.

You are another clueless piece of .......... First I am a woman. I'm not whining but Tagg Romney is and his solution is to swing at someone (typical of that family). What a normal human being would say in response to a question like that publically when their dad is running for president would be something like "I didn't like it but I think my dad did a great job of whowing President Obama he is not a liar." That would be much more diplomatic and reasonable than what he said. I guess republicans for the most part like settling things with violence. A sign of very low intelligence.

Heh, these guys are reaching for any little thing they can find to try and bad mouth this clean living family. Sarah Palin knows all about assholes that have no conscience and grab at anything they can to try and disparage those that they disagree with politically and they also see their children as "targets".

Last edited:
I think they seem like a spoiled family used to getting their way and not being challenged.

If you can't take the heat...........................

Romney's Fellow Students Come Forward to Tell of Romney's attack on Gay Student

Mitt Romney's Abused Dog Might Have Run Away in Canada

Seems there is a history of violence.

You whine like a girl.
If some guy got in your dad's grill and called him a liar I guess you'd sit there and watch it happen.
Fuckin pussy.

You are another clueless piece of .......... First I am a woman. I'm not whining but Tagg Romney is and his solution is to swing at someone (typical of that family). What a normal human being would say in response to a question like that publically when their dad is running for president would be something like "I didn't like it but I think my dad did a great job of whowing President Obama he is not a liar." That would be much more diplomatic and reasonable than what he said. I guess republicans for the most part like settling things with violence. A sign of very low intelligence.

Well if wanting to pop a liar in his mouth is a sign of low inteligence..... Count me in.

By the way... you lied when you said ya didnt like Obama. :eusa_whistle:

If the little punk ass bitch want to swing at someone why not start with daddy Mitt and continue on to Afghanistan. Take your best shot little punk ass bitch because Obama won't let you have another one.

You whine like a girl.
Fuckin pussy.

Well if wanting to pop a liar in his mouth is a sign of low inteligence..... Count me in.

By the way... you lied when you said ya didnt like Obama. :eusa_whistle:

Zing!!!!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back