Taco Bell

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I don't go out that much anymore but I went out tonight and the number thing I still want before I do home is Taco Bell. I don't like it when I am sober but it is heaven when I drink and it has been that way since I turned 21. It is just so yummy when you are drunk!

By the way it took a minute for me to write this!

I don't go out that much anymore but I went out tonight and the number thing I still want before I do home is Taco Bell. I don't like it when I am sober but it is heaven when I drink and it has been that way since I turned 21. It is just so yummy when you are drunk!

By the way it took a minute for me to write this!

well at least you are a cheap date....lol...i dont do the taco bell thing...

Taco bell

Chihuahua food in a tortilla

$69622430.UTXuZDN2.MacPuke.gif

I know this is a Mc Donalds puke but it still applies to TB

I make my own guacamole and the kids have a ball making their own tacos. We only eat out occasionally because most food is overpriced and it tastes good because it is lathered with butter and/or sugar.

OH MY GOD TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Back home I live about 4 blocks from the regional Taco Bell and yes, we'd always stop by on the way home to get something, cuz it's the only goddamn thing that's open late. I think they are BY FAR the best of the big fast food things, but it's pretty much entirely because of the Fiesta Fries Supreme. What a godly piece of fast food! I don't know if they have it in the States though, I remember at least in New York City they don't sell the fries (so it basically sucks). Is this true for the rest of the US?

i will ride with skull....taco smell..taco hell...i aint eating that crap...look at it....nasty ass fake ground beef and refried beans...

i would love pulled tacos..good ones...with fresh veggies...texmex is excellent but i still wouldnt go to texas for it

Barf.

Their nachos are ok if you're absolutely desperate.. Otherwise... Phooey.

OH MY GOD TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Back home I live about 4 blocks from the regional Taco Bell and yes, we'd always stop by on the way home to get something, cuz it's the only goddamn thing that's open late. I think they are BY FAR the best of the big fast food things, but it's pretty much entirely because of the Fiesta Fries Supreme. What a godly piece of fast food! I don't know if they have it in the States though, I remember at least in New York City they don't sell the fries (so it basically sucks). Is this true for the rest of the US?

They discontinued them here,a few years ago. I didn't find this out until one night when I was feeling pretty good, just say I got a little mad. I felt bad later, I never em mean to people who cook my food and if you are I suggest you watch 'Waiting'.

Thanks to all those illegals the mid west has all kinds of mexican food options. And, while taco bell does tend to add "the shits" with each value meal they are a gazillion times better than taco johns.

i dunno, I get tired of mexican places that all ahve the same menu where you get grease-dripping tacos and a side of beans and rice where, by the end of the meal, it all looks like some king of 7 layer dip.

that being said, if you are ever in the mid mo area be sure to check out El Rancho downtown. Probably the best "fast food" mexican i've ever had.

bullshit. there are a few good places for mex around boston.
Please tell me where????

I have been to three different places chosen at randon.

One I would rate as a C-

The other two were a solid F- (and that's being generous)

Please recommend a place and I will go try it out!! :eusa_angel:

Please tell me where????

I have been to three different places chosen at randon.

One I would rate as a C-

The other two were a solid F- (and that's being generous)

Please recommend a place and I will go try it out!! :eusa_angel:

Hey Del, maybe you and sunni man could meet for dinner one night at a Mexican place in Boston~good times!

:rofl:

:rofl:

I'll even buy your first round of margaritas!

:booze:

Making Mexican from scratch is easy.

I can give you some basic recipies for making your own.

Thanks to all those illegals the mid west has all kinds of mexican food options. And, while taco bell does tend to add "the shits" with each value meal they are a gazillion times better than taco johns.

i dunno, I get tired of mexican places that all ahve the same menu where you get grease-dripping tacos and a side of beans and rice where, by the end of the meal, it all looks like some king of 7 layer dip.

that being said, if you are ever in the mid mo area be sure to check out El Rancho downtown. Probably the best "fast food" mexican i've ever had.
Taco John's used to be good in the 80's. Best fast food mexican place it Taco Time for it the chance of getting gut bomb is lower. But the best part about that happening is it is like you didn't eat anything so therefore you don't gain weight!

Forum List

Back