Taboo pole #1

PLEASE CHOOSE A TOTAL OF 5 ANSWERS ONLY - This poll feature is primitive.

• YES to: I've had a same sex relation(s).

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • NO to: I've had a same sex relation(s).

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • YES to: I am gay or think I could have same sex.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO to: I am gay or think I could have same sex.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • YES to: I've had sex with a close relative, with mutual consent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO to: I've had sex with a close relative, with mutual consent.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • YES to: I've masturbated thinking about a close relative.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • NO to: I've masturbated thinking about a close relative.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • YES to: I've had an affair while married.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • NO to: I've had an affair while married.

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Science1

Rookie
Jan 30, 2014
Answer the questions honestly. I know I will. This will be interesting, but you'll have to answer all five ONLY. It's that or the poll will be invalid. Their poll feature is primitive.

Last edited:
Answer honestly - Five possible answers, please answer all five to ensure validity

Stop being wimps and answer the poll. I did, so I'm the only one giving up my answers. If you won't answer this one, then you sure won't answer the next.

Stop being wimps and answer the poll. I did, so I'm the only one giving up my answers. If you won't answer this one, then you sure won't answer the next.

You are correct on both counts. Why are posting this on a political forum, people like us do not have sex, we are too busy proving strangers wrong on the internet.

Now that wasn't so hard. The next poll will add some character. You'll see, maybe. I won't do it unless we start seeing some answers.

See that wasn't so hard...........Keep it up, and I might get you another poll. Hey monitors, this would be far better if you allowed for 15-16 possible answers.................Only. Seems you have that capability

Failure on your part USMessageBoard..........There is a scientific point and most certainly a political point.

Is no scientific validity to a poll where the pollster can't even spell it. This is some perv wanting their fantasies confirmed for personal gratification. If it were a legit poll, we'd have a site to go take it on whose credentials could be checked. And while I'm happy to answer these sorts fo questions for legit study, doing so when it's clearly not legit is too prone to abuse. What's to stop me from making a similar poll seeking confirmation of fantasies of users? Nada.

Is no scientific validity to a poll where the pollster can't even spell it. This is some perv wanting their fantasies confirmed for personal gratification. If it were a legit poll, we'd have a site to go take it on whose credentials could be checked. And while I'm happy to answer these sorts fo questions for legit study, doing so when it's clearly not legit is too prone to abuse. What's to stop me from making a similar poll seeking confirmation of fantasies of users? Nada.

really???

ya think??

how perceptive of you.

Forum List

Back