Taboo on Race Talk: Most Powerful Social Force?

Do you honesty think you would have gotten here on you own?

But I did get here,I was born here,now the question is were you.

My family on my mothers side has been in this country since the 1600's, 1750 is when my fathers side of the family arrived. And none of them were brought here in chains.

His probably wasn't either most blacks like to pretend they weren't free prior to the Black mans (Anthony Johnson)'s creation of systemic black american slavery in 1657.

Last edited:
But I did get here,I was born here,now the question is were you.

My family on my mothers side has been in this country since the 1600's, 1750 is when my fathers side of the family arrived. And none of them were brought here in chains.

His probably wasn't either most blacks like to pretend they weren't free prior to the Black mans (Anthony Johnson)'s creation of systemic black american slavery in 1657.

He, like most blacks are still in chains. They are just too stupid to know it. The democrats have done well in keeping them on the plantations.

American society is disintegrating. The attack on the family unit is intensifying.

Fortunately, the rapidly increasing interracial marriages will help shore that up, right?

Listen you fag gene white boy , there is no "rapidly increasing interracial marriages"
the majority of blacks are marrying other blacks.
You must be using drugs sir, go to a black church and see who black people are marrying,
other blacks, not you sucka butt whitboy jungle feaver wannabe.!!

there is no "rapidly increasing interracial marriages"

Of course there is. I have provided you with many, many links proving it so. You have never refuted this FACT in any way. Don't feel so threatened. You can still marry anyone you want - of any race. Of course the idea of any woman of any race giving the likes of you the time of day...

Forum List

Back