Public Shifts Opinion in Favor Of G Zimmerman

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Polls show shift in public opinion about Trayvon Martin's shooter | Jacksonville.com Mobile Edition

And as time has passed and more evidence has been released, people's feelings about Zimmerman have eased.

In late March, while people were still marching in the streets demanding his arrest, 33 percent of the country believed Zimmerman was guilty of murder, according to a poll by Rasmussen Reports.

The same poll showed that fewer than half that number — 15 percent — believed Zimmerman had acted in self-defense.

Two months later, however, those numbers had flip-flopped. In a May 19-20 Rasmussen poll, 40 percent said they believed Zimmerman had acted in self-defense vs. 24 percent who called him a murderer.

Hmm a change of +25 for GZ and a loss of -9 for the lynch mob.

I don't like this.

People should be more concerned about justice. I'm not for or against GZ, I'm for justice and against the lynch mob.

That said I do think that many people are beginning to believe that the Sanford Police were right the night they let GZ go free.

Also, it would be sweet to see Al Sharpton proven to be the hate-mongering scumbag we all know he is.

That's a little surprising given his brand spankin' new lie and code talking about his financial situation.

Along with the multiple versions of what happened the night of the shooting..things are not looking so good.

That's a little surprising given his brand spankin' new lie and code talking about his financial situation.

Along with the multiple versions of what happened the night of the shooting..things are not looking so good.

Unlike you, some of us prefer a court of law to trial by media.

Unlike?

The Sanford Police cut Zimmerman loose.

I've always posted here..he should get a fair trial.

Not trial by police.

Unlike?

Not trial by police.
Nor trial by Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton either.

Unlike?

Not trial by police.

They have a right to express their opinions just like Limbo and Hannitard do.

Hmmm. A fair trial eh? Ok Ms Fonda (Roll eyes) So I reckon you would rather believe two camera lovin ******* that never had a real job in their life? PUH-LEEEEZE!:puke3:

Last edited:
Unlike?

Not trial by police.

They have a right to express their opinions just like Limbo and Hannitard do.

More news yesterday about the killer's discussion, over the phone with his wife, about his stash of money was released. At least the Zimmerman lovers will know why the Court revoked his bond, he has problem with 'honesty under oath'.

Prosecutors: Jail phone transcripts show Zimmerman, wife talking finances in code - CNN.com

I'm in support of Trayvon only because I think if Zimmerman had not been carrying a gun, no one would have died; then it would have just been one dude getting bruised up by another.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back