Systemic Racism

propagandaists always depict the kindergarten view point. The model above
reminds me of the idiot tomes written by the "sociologists" of the 1960s

Talk down to us ... we need it.

British-National-Party.png

Brought to you by Occupy Democrats.

I thought the #Occutard movement fizzled out years ago.

A fellow poster. IM2, often makes the same sort of point but I think it goes over the heads of many on here. I thought that a simplified version might help.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Is Systemic Racism...OR...America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring Systemic & Generational THUGLIFE CULTURE of CHILD ABUSE, EMOTIONAL NEGLECT, ABANDONMENT & MALTREATMENT responsible for inspiring PRO BLACK community leaders President and Mrs. Obama friends, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Kendrick Lamar & Shawn Carter, to compose American music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women & MOTHERS of African descent, as less than human bbtches & 'hoes' or 't.h.o.t.s.' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Terrorism, Barack Obama, PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
Terrorism, Barack Obama, Shawn Carter, a.jpg Terrorism, kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg

Peace.

Is Systemic Racism...OR...America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring Systemic & Generational THUGLIFE CULTURE of CHILD ABUSE, EMOTIONAL NEGLECT, ABANDONMENT & MALTREATMENT responsible for inspiring PRO BLACK community leaders President and Mrs. Obama friends, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Kendrick Lamar & Shawn Carter, to compose American music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women & MOTHERS of African descent, as less than human bbtches & 'hoes' or 't.h.o.t.s.' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

View attachment 275596
View attachment 275597 View attachment 275598

Peace.
Whew

The fact is "systemic racism" is a code word for unemployed, uneducated, welfare dummies doing nothing but fucking and fighting. I know a teacher at one of the worst high schools in the state and he says half the yutes are illegal aliens, most all the yutes spend time watching their iPhones during class, and quite a number never show up to class. To top it off the class subject matter must be approved by the non-White board of education. So long story short, DNA cannot be changed in the public schools, but Whites can be dumbed down to think they are responsible of the DNA deficiencies of low IQ non-Whites. Whites: Have to have job, have to pay massive taxes, get teachers who hate Whites and want to dumb down their kids to a similar low performance level as non-Whites. Blacks and Browns: Don't have jobs, don't pay taxes, get teachers who generally hate Whitey and feel they are smart because they learned to hate Whitey.

Last edited:
A fellow poster. IM2, often makes the same sort of point but I think it goes over the heads of many on here. I thought that a simplified version might help.
hahahhahahahah
IM2 makes a point on racism
hahahahhahahahahahahah
that's like hitler makes a point on Jews

These are mental rejects brainwashed by a false belief in white victimhood.

These are mental rejects brainwashed by a false belief in white victimhood.
you are not even in the stadium--you are off the planet
your brain is washed by your racism

Forum List

Back