Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons To Force a Domino Effect

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
  1. Obama stupidly states chemical weapon use is a red line.
  2. The rebels use chemical weapons on women and children (not their fighters) and blame the AAAASSSSad government.
  3. The AAASSSSad government threatens Israel if attacked
  4. Israel readies it's army and response.
  5. Obama now has to attack, because he stated a redline and the hawks pressure him.
  6. Either Syria sends missiles as Israel or the rebels shoot some missiles and blame it on AAAASSSSad, either way Israel has enough justification to attack.
  7. Israel attacks with vicious, brutal and punitive intent. AAAASSSad air force is gone, arm installation are gone, military bases gone, missile launch sites gone, his army is spread thin and he is either dead, in hiding or doing his best to flee the country.
  8. With ASSSSad regime in perils and the army in disarray the Al Qaeda Islamic rebels take over the government and establish an Islamic Sharia antiIsrael antiWestern government. The US and Israel played right into Al Qaeda and the Islamist hands!

now da hook shifts gears, admits the attack, and is arguing, very poorly, that Assad is trying to make it a larger, regional war.

Nope.

now da hook shifts gears, admits the attack, and is arguing, very poorly, that Assad is trying to make it a larger, regional war.

Nope.

Wow you can't read. I don't think AAASSSad wants a larger war, I don't think he will attack Israel when Obama attacks Syria with or without Congress approval. However, even if AASSSad comes to his senses and doesn't attack Israel. The rebels will launch an missile making it appear like the Syria government did it. Israel will be forced to attack with punitive measures in mind!

Nope.

Wow you can't read. I don't think AAASSSad wants a larger war, I don't think he will attack Israel when Obama attacks Syria with or without Congress approval. However, even if AASSSad comes to his senses and doesn't attack Israel. The rebels will launch an missile making it appear like the Syria government did it. Israel will be forced to attack with punitive measures in mind!

ah now secret agent squirrel da hook knows the secret plans of the rebels. We are blessed, indeed!

Nope.

ah now secret agent squirrel da hook knows the secret plans of the rebels. We are blessed, indeed!

Let's hear it Jake. What has Obama said would happen ?

da hook, we are talking about your intimate knowledge of what the rebels will do.

And what you suggest won't happen.

Forum List

Back