Syria: What if the roles were reversed?

This article gives an idea: Bashar al Assad: No future for U.S with Obama - Meditoris.

How would you feel if your country was invaded in the same way the US government does in the Middle East?

I was asking that same question when lil Bush was fixing to invade Iraq and all his toadies were telling us how it was gonna be a cakewalk. For some reason we think we are the only people that would fight invaders...and that we are the only ones allowed to be doing the invading. Cognitive dissonance, fer shure.

Youre asking people to consider something out of their emotional comfort zone. No matter what you say they will never consider themselves terrorist.
Hey Asclepias,

I think you have a good point.

My question is then: Is there a way to make them realize they are the ones terrorizing others and not the other way around?

If that is not possible, then only one conclusion can be drawn: There is no hope whatsoever.

This article gives an idea: Bashar al Assad: No future for U.S with Obama - Meditoris.

How would you feel if your country was invaded in the same way the US government does in the Middle East?

I was asking that same question when lil Bush was fixing to invade Iraq and all his toadies were telling us how it was gonna be a cakewalk. For some reason we think we are the only people that would fight invaders...and that we are the only ones allowed to be doing the invading. Cognitive dissonance, fer shure.
Hey Dan,

Do you think "we are the only people that would fight invaders"? Seems to me that our countries have already been invaded, not by a conventional army, but by another type of force...

Youre asking people to consider something out of their emotional comfort zone. No matter what you say they will never consider themselves terrorist.
Hey Asclepias,

I think you have a good point.

My question is then: Is there a way to make them realize they are the ones terrorizing others and not the other way around?

If that is not possible, then only one conclusion can be drawn: There is no hope whatsoever.
I honestly dont think white people in general will ever consider themselves terrorists. They seem to have this group consensus that they are entitled to do whatever they wish and people just have to take it. They have a propaganda machine that works in over drive and they use fear tactics to brainwash themselves. They refuse to believe that supporting Isreal and attacking mid east countries cause attacks in response.

The US army has already invaded and taken over the Americans. Seems pretty alright to me. No complaints here.

Hey Dan,

Do you think "we are the only people that would fight invaders"? Seems to me that our countries have already been invaded, not by a conventional army, but by another type of force...

Anyone who thinks we are the only people that could or would fight invaders, is a moron. The problem is that people (no matter where they live) that "could" fight often do not have the will to fight, for a myriad of reasons. Not accepting or realizing that they have been invaded at all is one of those reasons.

Forum List

Back