Syria Gas Attack: Assad's Doing... Or False Flag? [VIDEO]...

"If I were the president, I could stop terrorist attacks against the United States in a few days. Permanently. I would first apologize -- very publicly and very sincerely -- to all the widows and the orphans, the impoverished and the tortured, and all the many millions of other victims of American imperialism. I would then announce that America's global interventions -- including the awful bombings -- have come to an end. And I would inform Israel that it is no longer the 51st state of the union but – oddly enough – a foreign country. I would then reduce the military budget by at least 90% and use the savings to pay reparations to the victims and repair the damage from the many American bombings and invasions. There would be more than enough money. Do you know what one year of the US military budget is equal to? One year. It's equal to more than $20,000 per hour for every hour since Jesus Christ was born. That's what I'd do on my first three days in the White House. On the fourth day, I'd be assassinated."
I like the way you talk!

I became exposed to the islamo Nazi propaganda before I reached the age
of 10, (long long ago) I do not need you to spit it up at me. It does not change much although-----way back then Saudi Arabia was not much of an
issue yet.. Your sophistry marked by the idiot comment "Half of most nations hate their current Governments" is annoying, truly annoying. Your
"blame it on DA WEST" bull shit-----is classical. The Syrians were TOLD
TO KILL EACH OTHER------another classic. More news------arabs have been
killing each other since "ARABIA" happened -----and the sunni Shiite feud
started before the carcass of the rapist pig had cooled.

The US/West and Saudi Arabia fomented the instability in Syria. I was pointing out that just because half the country supposedly hated him, there was no valid justification for the US to intervene. Half of most Nations' Citizens dislike their current Governments. It doesn't give nations the right to declare 'Regime Change' on other nations.
It gives the nationals the right to oust their own leader and then other nations can intervene if human rights are outrageously mutilated.

So Americans would have no problem with other nations declaring Regime Change on the US? I mean, more than half the nation despises Donald Trump.
Oust their own leader.. that's what i wrote. Despising trump does not amount to ousting him. While what the Syrians did does amount.

Seriously, what the hell are we doing in Syria? Their turmoil was never any of our business.

Why is no one asking the biggest question? Who benefits from the gas attack? No one in the MSM or Trump administration is asking this obvious question.

Assad has absolutely NOTHING to gain...he was about to begin peace talks in Europe...he was winning the war....then BINGO gas attack occurs right on cue. Classic false flag.

Trump got duped...It is as if Hillary got elected.

Personally, I think it's probably a false flag. We should stay the hell out of there. It is going to lead to nothing but more problems for us.
Iraq was a false flag operation using Fake News to drive the American herd to support a nasty war

Here is the Bad News

No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine. :drills:

Personally, I think it's probably a false flag. We should stay the hell out of there. It is going to lead to nothing but more problems for us.
Iraq was a false flag operation using Fake News to drive the American herd to support a nasty war

Here is the Bad News

No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine. :drills:
How is it that you and I can agree on this? Wow. Just wow!

The US/West and Saudi Arabia fomented the instability in Syria. I was pointing out that just because half the country supposedly hated him, there was no valid justification for the US to intervene. Half of most Nations' Citizens dislike their current Governments. It doesn't give nations the right to declare 'Regime Change' on other nations.
It gives the nationals the right to oust their own leader and then other nations can intervene if human rights are outrageously mutilated.

So Americans would have no problem with other nations declaring Regime Change on the US? I mean, more than half the nation despises Donald Trump.
Oust their own leader.. that's what i wrote. Despising trump does not amount to ousting him. While what the Syrians did does amount.

Seriously, what the hell are we doing in Syria? Their turmoil was never any of our business.

Why is no one asking the biggest question? Who benefits from the gas attack? No one in the MSM or Trump administration is asking this obvious question.

Assad has absolutely NOTHING to gain...he was about to begin peace talks in Europe...he was winning the war....then BINGO gas attack occurs right on cue. Classic false flag.

Assad benefits in the same way he and his father have benefitted by
terrorizing the Syrian people since 1970 and in the same manner that
ISIS benefits from terrorizing mothers and children in Iraq and several
countries of the "west" and in the same manner that Jihadists
BENEFITTED by terrorizing women and children in MUMBAI in 2008 and in the same manner that muhummad benefitted from his campaign or murder, rape
and pillage in Arabia and his minions by 1000 years of murder, rape and pillage
thruout Africa and Asia--------it is a method of EMPIRE BUILDING (for
completion sake-----the romans did it too.) The "benefit" is------historically
it has WORKED

God and me are like that ...Holds two fingers tightly horizontal with no space 'tween fingers to illustrate closeness .... God reminded me of the long history of False Flag wars instigated by the US from Habana Harbor to the Gulf of Tonkin

Assad benefits in the same way he and his father have benefitted by
terrorizing the Syrian people since 1970 and in the same manner that
ISIS benefits from terrorizing mothers and children in Iraq and several
countries of the "west" and in the same manner that Jihadists
BENEFITTED by terrorizing women and children in MUMBAI in 2008 and in the same manner that muhummad benefitted from his campaign or murder, rape
and pillage in Arabia and his minions by 1000 years of murder, rape and pillage
thruout Africa and Asia--------it is a method of EMPIRE BUILDING (for
completion sake-----the romans did it too.) The "benefit" is------historically
it has WORKED

<<<< Dani laughed-------Iranians have a really odd sense of humor------give me
some time and I will post some IRANIAN "jokes" ----told to me many years ago----their most prominent feature is-------they aren't funny

You guys keep taking up for Assad. Why?

Syria was never any of our business. The 'Regime Change' policy is wrong and illegal. I'm not taking up for Assad, i just want my Government to adopt a more neutral non-interventionist foreign policy. Especially in the Middle East. It's time to disengage from the region. We've done enough damage. Time to come home.

Syria was never any of our business. The 'Regime Change' policy is wrong and illegal. I'm not taking up for Assad, i just want my Government to adopt a more neutral non-interventionist foreign policy. Especially in the Middle East. It's time to disengage from the region. We've done enough damage. Time to come home.

you are entitled to your idiotic opinion

I agree. Let them work out their own problems. It's not our business to go over there and get involved with every damn conflict these people have!

you are entitled to your idiotic opinion

What's idiotic, is supporting our Government's endless meddling and war agenda. We're $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin. We're behaving like an Imperialist Empire. And all Empires fall. It's why our Founding Fathers warned against Empire-Building. This can't be sustained. There will be reckoning for Americans.

I agree. Let them work out their own problems. It's not our business to go over there and get involved with every damn conflict these people have!

And most of their problems have been caused by Western Powers like Great Britain and the US. It's always been about the plundering of resources there. Otherwise, Great Britain and the US would have never gone there to begin with. And apparently, they're not done plundering yet. So i'm afraid our Government isn't gonna stop the meddling and war over there anytime soon. It's very sad.

And most of their problems have been caused by Western Powers like Great Britain and the US. It's always been about the plundering of resources there. Otherwise, Great Britain and the US would have never gone there to begin with. And apparently, they're not done plundering yet. So i'm afraid our Government isn't gonna stop the meddling and war over there anytime soon. It's very sad.

you are very shallow

you are very shallow

Western Powers like Great Britain and the US never had any business being in the Middle East. It's always been about the plundering of resources there. They wouldn't be there otherwise. And apparently, they're not done plundering yet. I'm sure more wars are coming.

Forum List

Back