Syria conflict: Siege warfare and suffering in Madaya

1517596_737851992982655_8795449465122444176_n.jpg

I appreciate your posts, as there is always a story behind western 'tug at your heartstrings' stories about Syria.

I'm really surprised at you, Mr. Kidd. Surely you aren't asleep at the switch that you haven't noticed that he will never admit that the Syrian regime does anything bad. Plus you must also notice that he calls anyone who puts up any article which is derogatory about his beloved regime scum. filthy liars and terrorist lovers like someone who has lost his marbles a long time ago. It is like the Syrian regime to him floats around like angels, and all the others are the bad guys -- even the reporters and ordinary civilians who are actually in the area and see what is going on plus even those Syrians who have managed to flee because of what was going on. Would you say this is propaganda? Syrians in Switzerland protest against Putin's role in war

I say kudos to those reporters who are willing to work in dangerous zones in order to get the news out to the world and to those aid workers (like those who belong to the Red Cross) who manage to get through to help the people in need.

Syria war: Hunger stalks besieged Madaya - BBC News
Your lies uncovered!

Syria: Flash Update 1 - Az-Zabdani, Madaya, Bqine, Foah, Kafraya Operation, 20 October 2015

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

• Three convoys departed to deliver humanitarian assistance from Damascus to Az-Zabdani and Madaya/Bqine, and simultaneously from Turkey to Foah and Kafraya.
  • 20,000 beneficiaries were served in Az-Zabdani,
    Madaya, and Bqine by UN agencies, ICRC and SARC.
  • 10,000 beneficiaries were served in Foah and Kafraya through a cross-border delivery from Turkey under the framework of UN Security Council Resolution 2165 / 2191 and delivered by SARC Idleb.
  • Humanitarian assistance was composed of health, food, nutrition, NFIs and WASH supplies.
Situation Overview

On 22 September a conditional ceasefire agreement was signed for the areas of Az-Zabdani, Madaya,
Foah and Kafraya and surrounding areas, after months of escalating violence.

The ceasefire agreement stipulates the provision of humanitarian assistance, evacuation of the critically injured, evacuation of civilians, safe passage of combatants, exchange of prisoners and the release of detainees.
The agreement states that its terms should be implemented "under the patronage and with the supervision and presence of the UN."

The first phase of the ceasefire agreement allowed for the provision of humanitarian assistance in the four main towns and some surrounding areas, where urgent life-saving needs are reported.

UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs:
To learn more about OCHA's activities, please visit http://unocha.org/.

Syria: Flash Update 1 - Az-Zabdani, Madaya, Bqine, Foah, Kafraya Operation, 20 October 2015

October of 2015 and the people were still starving after that!!! I think I will believe what the UN says plus what the Red Cross and other aid workers say more recently.. Now go to bed like a good boy.

I appreciate your posts, as there is always a story behind western 'tug at your heartstrings' stories about Syria.

I'm really surprised at you, Mr. Kidd. Surely you aren't asleep at the switch that you haven't noticed that he will never admit that the Syrian regime does anything bad. Plus you must also notice that he calls anyone who puts up any article which is derogatory about his beloved regime scum. filthy liars and terrorist lovers like someone who has lost his marbles a long time ago. It is like the Syrian regime to him floats around like angels, and all the others are the bad guys -- even the reporters and ordinary civilians who are actually in the area and see what is going on plus even those Syrians who have managed to flee because of what was going on. Would you say this is propaganda? Syrians in Switzerland protest against Putin's role in war

I say kudos to those reporters who are willing to work in dangerous zones in order to get the news out to the world and to those aid workers (like those who belong to the Red Cross) who manage to get through to help the people in need.

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

• Three convoys departed to deliver humanitarian assistance from Damascus to Az-Zabdani and Madaya/Bqine, and simultaneously from Turkey to Foah and Kafraya.
  • 10,000 beneficiaries were served in Foah and Kafraya through a cross-border delivery from Turkey under the framework of UN Security Council Resolution 2165 / 2191 and delivered by SARC Idleb.
  • Humanitarian assistance was composed of health, food, nutrition, NFIs and WASH supplies.
Situation Overview

On 22 September a conditional ceasefire agreement was signed for the areas of Az-Zabdani, Madaya,

The ceasefire agreement stipulates the provision of humanitarian assistance, evacuation of the critically injured, evacuation of civilians, safe passage of combatants, exchange of prisoners and the release of detainees.
The agreement states that its terms should be implemented "under the patronage and with the supervision and presence of the UN."

The first phase of the ceasefire agreement allowed for the provision of humanitarian assistance in the four main towns and some surrounding areas, where urgent life-saving needs are reported.

October of 2015 and the people were still starving after that!!! I think I will believe what the UN says plus what the Red Cross and other aid workers say more recently.. Now go to bed like a good boy.
How does it come that the number of 20000 people in Az-Zabdani, Madaya, Foah and Kafraya and surrounding areas rose to 40000 in Madaya alone between October 2015 and February 2016? Madaya has a population of 10000.

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

Situation Overview

How does it come that the number of 20000 people in Az-Zabdani, Madaya, Foah and Kafraya and surrounding areas rose to 40000 in Madaya alone between October 2015 and February 2016? Madaya has a population of 10000.

I will reiterate for you. I believe what the UN is saying and what the Red Cross and other aid workers are saying. Capice?

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

Situation Overview

I will reiterate for you. I believe what the UN is saying and what the Red Cross and other aid workers are saying. Capice?
Well, the UN said, the people got help in October. Later, the UN said, they didn´t. You believe both?

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

Situation Overview

Well, the UN said, the people got help in October. Later, the UN said, they didn´t. You believe both?

I believe the latest news from them and the Red Cross.. Go to bed.

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

Situation Overview

mirror.co.uk
— 15 min ago

Ewan McGregor says there are no words to describe the desperate suffering of children inSyria

The deaths of hundreds of children have been blamed onRussian President Vladimir Putin, who has

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

Situation Overview

I believe the latest news from them and the Red Cross.. Go to bed.
It was the latest news in October 2015. Come on, keep on ridicule yourself.

gossip...............part of the brad and angelina fighting was because she took the kids to see syrian children. Too dangerous to see school camps?

Who know for sure

gossip...............part of the brad and angelina fighting was because she took the kids to see syrian children. Too dangerous to see school camps?

Who know for sure

Meanwhile, there are many in Syria who are still starving and in need of medical help.

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

Situation Overview

mirror.co.uk
— 15 min ago

Ewan McGregor says there are no words to describe the desperate suffering of children inSyria

The deaths of hundreds of children have been blamed onRussian President Vladimir Putin, who has
\

Syrian conflict: Why are children so badly affected in Aleppo? - BBC News

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

Situation Overview

mirror.co.uk
— 15 min ago

Your lies uncovered!

Published on 20 Oct 2015

Highlights

Situation Overview

mirror.co.uk
— 15 min ago

No doubt civil wars are hyper-bloody events. (See the U.S. civil war, Yugoslavia, Hutus and Tutus, etc., etc.) Throw in half a hundred Jihadist groups, and you got a semi-apocalypse regionally. Yet, only Assad and Russia are to blame.........:cuckoo:..........

SNHR: suspected Russian warplanes targeted Al Meqdad Bin Amro Mosque in Al Saleheen in Aleppo, rendering it inoperable, Oct 9

In Hama, the FSA is fighting alongside Ahrar al-Sham, an official al-Qaeda group, and Ahrar al-Sham, an ISIS affiliate, that just joined al-Qaeda after infighting took place between both.

"The bloody infighting left a number of Ahrar al-Sham members dead and also stalled an offensive led by Jund al-Aqsa against government troops in the central Hama province.

Scores of Syrian rebel factions rallied behind Ahrar al-Sham, accusing Jund al-Aqsa of espousing extremist ideologies and seeking to dominate other rebel groups. In various statements, rebel factions accused Jund al-Aqsa of serving the extremist Islamic State militants, who are at odds with all Syrian insurgents, including the al-Qaida-linked Fatah al-Sham Front."
Syria Extremist Group Joins Al-Qaida Affiliate

All, isis2shit has to report is some lies about chemical weapons.

Forum List

Back