American Occupation has Entered the Open Phase in Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
On Thursday night the planes of the American "coalition" bombed ground troops of Syrian government .This is not the first such strike. One of the most famous of them was by Deir-ez-Zor, when Western planes destroyed a unit of Syrian troops, after which their positions were taken by terrorists from the IG group. The American command in previous cases was cunning, but still apologized, citing an error.

This time, the American representatives decided not to resort to apologies.

In the Khusham oilfield area, government forces came into contact with pro-American forces, but continued the offensive. Moreover, according to information received from the Syrian commanders, the advance went without any serious fighting clashes.

There is evidence that an agreement was reached between the government troops, according to which the Kurds peacefully conceded to Damascus the occupied lands on the other bank of the Euphrates in exchange for the passage through the government territories of replenishments for Afrina defenders fighting against the invaded Turkish army.

Judging by further developments, the American generals did not like these arrangements actively. So actively that US emissaries have appeared in the SDF's local headquarters - obviously, with the task of investigating and punishing the Kurds for an inappropriate initiative from the American point of view.

Syrians were moving rather carefree, in a column. Therefore, when the US attacked, they suffered quite a heavy loss - for 100 people out of 500 only killed. Later, the Russian command stated that these figures were too high.

According to the Americans, they were only defending themselves- being in the depths of the territory of a foreign country without the consent of its government! How is it called in the language of international and military law? Yes, it is called "aggression".

In an official statement of the American "coalition", this issue was treated with the arrogance inherent in the cryptoneozionist Anglo-Saxons: they, as a sufficient reason for the attack, stated that the Syrian forces were eight kilometers east of the "agreed" line of division along the Euphrates.

US cryptoneozionist military commanders once again "forgot" that the Syrian government troops operated at home, and the US armed forces, as usual, invaded Syria without any declaration of war or UN mandate ...

There can be no doubt that a given incidence will sooner or later lead to a direct clash between the Syrian and American troops. And, maybe, and to a short-term conflict with the armed forces of Russia, which are in Syria at the invitation of the government.

Moreover, Russian military experts say that both the mortar shelling of the Russian airbase and the incident with the shooting down of the Russian attack aircraft SU-25 from the portable anti-aircraft complex were not without American participation. Russian intelligence services reported that the American command, in violation of the agreements at the international level had secretly delivered Russian portable antiaircraft complexes to the Syrian opposition, and, therefore, there is a danger of the use of this weapon by terrorists against civilians airplanes somewhere in Europe. Or even in America ...

The new conveyor for the delivery of zinc coffins to the US has been launched again...

images

I am extremely impressed with the professionalism and control that the Russian forces have exerted. In 2016 I was almost sure that war was a certainty in the very short term.

On February 3, the terrorists used a man-portable air defense system to down a Russian Sukhoi Su-25 fighter jet, which was conducting a survey flight over Syria’s Idlib de-escalation zone.

MOSCOW, February 8. A test is underway to identify the manufacturer of the man-portable air defense system that was used to down Russia’s Sukhoi Su-25 jet in Syria, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters on Thursday.

Zakharova added that such weapons could not fall into the hands of terrorists "unless they had serious foreign support."
Diplomat vows to identify manufacturer of weapon that downed Russian jet in Syria

one more example that Trump is any different than war mongrels Obama and Bush who served their puppet masters the bankers bombing and murdering civlians.so much for the myth he is trying to drain the swamp which HE is obviously part of I hate to say.

="Tijn Von Ingersleben, post: 19246668, member: 68839"]I am extremely impressed with the professionalism and control that the Russian forces have exerted. In 2016 I was almost sure that war was a certainty in the very short term.

AF: Well, you know that a few days ago experts predicted a forthcoming armed clash between Russia and the United States (I hope, but the use of nuclear weapons will not come to pass). In the past Putin was blackmailed by the USA with his frozen financial assets abroad. Now it became clear that the money will not be returned. This means one thing: diplomats get silent.

It will start is a local short-term conflict, but it is not known how things will really go.

The economic situation in Russia is disgusting. People are dissatisfied with Putin's cryptoneozionist government. People traditionally are rallying together in a case of a natural disaster - or a war. Both Putin and alas, our president need people to "rally" around them.

I hope everyone understands that this is not about two politicians, but about those powerful cryptoneozionist clangs that are behind them ....

The war, of course, is "in the air" ... I rather tend to the fact that the military conslict will occur in Europe - against the backdrop of events in Ukraine - the beginning of the offensive of the Ukrainian military against Russian-speaking Donbas.

one more example that Trump is any different than war mongrels Obama and Bush who served their puppet masters bombing and murdering civlians.so much for the myth he is trying to drain the swamp which HE is obviously part of I hate to say.
Trump is just a hostage of US Deep State. He truly wants to do a lot of good things but Deep State has tied his legs and arms up.

In fact, I'm surprised how many great things he was able to pull out in spite of Deep State pressure and efforts to stop him. And Trump and Putin working together against Deep State and their beloved child ISIS is Deep State's worst nightmare.

Last edited:
="Tijn Von Ingersleben, post: 19246668, member: 68839"]I am extremely impressed with the professionalism and control that the Russian forces have exerted. In 2016 I was almost sure that war was a certainty in the very short term.

AF: Well, you know that a few days ago experts predicted a forthcoming armed clash between Russia and the United States (I hope, but the use of nuclear weapons will not come to pass). In the past Putin was blackmailed by the USA with his frozen financial assets abroad. Now it became clear that the money will not be returned. This means one thing: diplomats get silent.

It will start is a local short-term conflict, but it is not known how things will really go.

The economic situation in Russia is disgusting. People are dissatisfied with Putin's cryptoneozionist government. People traditionally are rallying together in a case of a natural disaster - or a war. Both Putin and alas, our president need people to "rally" around them.

I hope everyone understands that this is not about two politicians, but about those powerful cryptoneozionist clangs that are behind them ....

The war, of course, is "in the air" ... I rather tend to the fact that the military conslict will occur in Europe - against the backdrop of events in Ukraine - the beginning of the offensive of the Ukrainian military against Russian-speaking Donbas.

There is a VERY dangerous build up around Israel too. Turkey and Iran are getting ready for it.

On February 3, the terrorists used a man-portable air defense system to down a Russian Sukhoi Su-25 fighter jet, which was conducting a survey flight over Syria’s Idlib de-escalation zone.

MOSCOW, February 8. A test is underway to identify the manufacturer of the man-portable air defense system that was used to down Russia’s Sukhoi Su-25 jet in Syria, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters on Thursday.

Zakharova added that such weapons could not fall into the hands of terrorists "unless they had serious foreign support."
Diplomat vows to identify manufacturer of weapon that downed Russian jet in Syria
Many of the Su-25's were scheduled for defensive upgrades in FY17. I wonder if this was one which was upgraded? It would be interesting to find out.

="LA RAM FAN, post: 19246782, member: 9012"
one more example that Trump is any different than war mongrels Obama and Bush who served their puppet masters the bankers bombing and murdering civlians.so much for the myth he is trying to drain the swamp which HE is obviously part of I hate to say.

AF:
They CAN'T be different: they are the product of the SAME cryptoneozionist system...

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-10_0-1-59.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-10_0-1-59.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 28

Many of the Su-25's were scheduled for defensive upgrades in FY17. I wonder if this was one which was upgraded? It would be interesting to find out.
I don't know but you could keep checking Russian (English language) sites like rt.com or tass.com.

one more example that Trump is any different than war mongrels Obama and Bush who served their puppet masters bombing and murdering civlians.so much for the myth he is trying to drain the swamp which HE is obviously part of I hate to say.
Trump is just a hostage of Deep State. He truly wants to do a lot of good things but Deep State has tied his kegs and arms up.

In fact, I'm surprised how many great things he was able to pull out in spite of Deep State efforts to stop him. And Trump and Putin working together against Deep State and their beloved child ISIS is Deep State's worst nightmare.

Then how do you explain his constant ass kissing of Israel? the motherfucker just recently cut off aide to them who Israel murders women and children daily there yet he WONT cut off aide to war mongrel Israel as our last REAL president and last great president patriot John Kennedy did?

have you seen this short video?

these little facts heard in this video and the recent actions by him tend to scream that he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.He is a clever bastard unlike Bush and Obama who were transparent as hell.

Trump is just a hostage of Deep State. He truly wants to do a lot of good things but Deep State has tied his kegs and arms up.

In fact, I'm surprised how many great things he was able to pull out in spite of Deep State efforts to stop him. And Trump and Putin working together against Deep State and their beloved child ISIS is Deep State's worst nightmare.

Then how do you explain his constant ass kissing of Israel? the motherfucker just recently cut off aide to them who Israel murders women and children daily there yet he WONT cut off aide to war mongrel Israel as our last REAL president and last great president patriot John Kennedy did?

these little facts heard in this video and the recent actions by him tend to scream that he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.He is a clever bastard unlike Bush and Obama who were transparent as hell.

He just can't change everything in a moment notice: he'll be a history very quickly otherwise.

Your country has been ran by crooks for quite a few years and they are not gone! And the system is very corrupt. For somebody like Trump (who doesn't even know for sure whom he can trust!) to fight against it is same as to walk on the swamp: very slowly and one step at a time.

Last edited:

I think you are kinda making Stratford's point. Zionist policy and Deep State working go hand in glove. Wolf is sheep's clothing...did you listen to his AIPAC speech? He did everything but felate a Rabbi on stage. As for Obama being transparent...lol! Maybe his lingerie.

Trump is just a hostage of US Deep State. He truly wants to do a lot of good things but Deep State has tied his legs and arms up.

In fact, I'm surprised how many great things he was able to pull out in spite of Deep State pressure and efforts to stop him. And Trump and Putin working together against Deep State and their beloved child ISIS is Deep State's worst nightmare.

One of the first WH visitors was Kissinger.

="LA RAM FAN, post: 19246782, member: 9012"

AF:
They CAN'T be different: they are the product of the SAME cryptoneozionist system...

well as I just got done saying in my last post,Americas last REAL president we had here in the states,was John Kennedy because like i said,he was our last REAL president since he was trying to return us to the constitution of the united states where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of the bankers and all these corporations that do now.

He americas last REAL president because he did not do what his puppet masters told him to do.He wasnt your typical corrupt democrat or republican we have now that both Bush and Obama are and Trump is I am afraid as well.

Kennedy was stepping on some very powerful toes,he was in the process of getting rid of the evil CIA,had signed an executive order that if was still in effect today would ban the federal reserve who along with Israel is always behind every war. It sickens me that today,no president has yet to stand up the fed and reinstate Kennedys executive order he signed where our money was backed by silver and worth something,where now it is not worth anything because it is worthless paper backed by nothing. PLUS he cut off aide to Israel which NO OTHER PRESIDENT since then has had the balls to do. Israel controls the politicians in washington is why Israel along with the CIA wanted him dead.

america will never have a president anything like him again who was not part of the corrupt two party system we have now. every president since then has done what their puppet masters told them to do which he did not,that is WHY they have all stayed alive and he paid the price for not doing what they told him to do. He was a patriot. americas last GREAT president to serve the people.

Trump seems to be in the same group that Bush and Obama are,kissing the ass of Israel. here watch this video.

="Stratford57, post: 19246791, member: 49659"][QUOTE="LA RAM FAN, post: 19246782, member: 9012".

And Trump and Putin working together against Deep State and their beloved child ISIS is Deep State's worst nightmare.

AF: Many, many years ago I wrote in the Time magazine that America and Russia would NEVER be friends.
This is just a temporary coincidence of interests: you probably know that in Syria, Putin and Trump ACTUALLY are pursuing different goals. Putin is doing what Gazprom and Nefteprom are dictating him to do in order to prevent the construction of pipelines from oil and gas-rich areas with access to Europe.

Trump, on the contrary, tries to "clean" the region from the Russian influence and to build the pipeline.

The problem is that our guys from poor families AGAIN will die for "American" (read the cryptoneozionist ) interests faraway from their homeland...

This map will help you to understand the ESSENCE of US and Russian politics in the Middle East - and ISIS od "democracy" have nothing to do with them...

260923.640xp.jpg

I think you are kinda making Stratford's point. Zionist policy and Deep State working go hand in glove. Wolf is sheep's clothing...did you listen to his AIPAC speech? He did everything but felate a Rabbi on stage. As for Obama being transparent...lol! Maybe his lingerie.

Yeah in his AIPAC speech,he TOTALLY bowed down and kissed Israels ass.:mad: He cut off aide to the palestines who Israel has murdered women and children for DECADES now.yet he wont cut off aide to war mongrel Israel who has the politicians in washington in their pockets? sounds like a zionist ass kisser to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back