Sympathy For Killer Cops

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
Something people need to understand is that police are always seeing the worst of humanity. And seeing all the dead bodies that they do, it must be a little like being in war. Also, in 2010, 72 officers were killed in the line of duty. That doesn't include those killed in car accidents. So who can blame them if they go a little too far from time to time. Just to make sure that they make it home alive. I know that officers are assholes sometimes. But it's easy to judge when you aren't in their shoes.

As for Michael Brown, if you are a criminal and attack a police officer, you take your life into your own hands. That is as it should be. So Michael Brown went from being a bad negro to a good one. Then there is the negro who was killed because he resisted arrest. Many negroes around the country are making a big fuss about that. They say the officer put a choke hold on him. But I saw the video. The cop could barely get his arm around the negros neck. So the bad negro ended up being turned into a good negro. When you resist against the police, you take your life into your own hands. For all you negroes out there, the cops will do what they have to do. Deal with it.

Something people need to understand is that police are always seeing the worst of humanity. And seeing all the dead bodies that they do, it must be a little like being in war. Also, in 2010, 72 officers were killed in the line of duty. That doesn't include those killed in car accidents. So who can blame them if they go a little too far from time to time. Just to make sure that they make it home alive. I know that officers are assholes sometimes. But it's easy to judge when you aren't in their shoes.

As for Michael Brown, if you are a criminal and attack a police officer, you take your life into your own hands. That is as it should be. So Michael Brown went from being a bad negro to a good one. Then there is the negro who was killed because he resisted arrest. Many negroes around the country are making a big fuss about that. They say the officer put a choke hold on him. But I saw the video. The cop could barely get his arm around the negros neck. So the bad negro ended up being turned into a good negro. When you resist against the police, you take your life into your own hands. For all you negroes out there, the cops will do what they have to do. Deal with it.

It goes both ways.
If people defend cops who are abusive
that's also turning a bad cop into a good one just for being a cop.

Why do we even put cops into such situations.

If we can keep both civilians and cops out of potentially dangerous situations,
that would stop risking lives on all sides.

Best way is to get on the same side, quit this division and find solutions that everyone can agree are effective.

• Banned

It goes both ways.
If people defend cops who are abusive
that's also turning a bad cop into a good one just for being a cop.

Why do we even put cops into such situations.

If we can keep both civilians and cops out of potentially dangerous situations,
that would stop risking lives on all sides.

Best way is to get on the same side, quit this division and find solutions that everyone can agree are effective.
emilynheim,
Your reply doesn't make a lot of sense. It is unclear how defending a bad cop can turn them into a good cop. But it doesn't matter. Because I'm not defending bad cops. I'm just saying that the bad ones being the way they are doesn't have a lot to do with them being genetically evil.

Then you ask why we put cops into those situations. You couldn't ask a more simplistic question. It is because people do bad things that other people require protection from. Then you mention keeping cops and civilians out of potentially dangerous situations. But that just isn't possible to do. Not unless people's brains were implanted with some sort of device that would temporarily shut down their brains by the command of a master computer if they started doing something they shouldn't be doing. But who would go for that solution.

As for getting on the same side and finding solutions everybody can agree with, you can't please everybody. But to the ends you speak of, I know the solution. It is what I have been talking about with very many people on various threads of mine. Though as far as I can tell, most people are equally apposed to my ideas. They live lives that are varying degrees and combinations of delusion, self centeredness, criminality and self deception. And being the types of people who don't really care what happens, as long as it happens to someone else, that is the way they like it.

Only a fascist would approve of corrupt cops.

Their job is to get suspects to court. It is not their job to act as jury and executioner. If they don't like the risks, they should find other work.

Forum List

Back