So now we are to let criminals walk?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The entire debate over the two grand Jury decisions amount to the left claiming that when a criminal refuses to be arrested they want cops to just let them go.

A great deal of my friends and connections are criminals.

I have absolutely nothing against those who exploit Mundanes for personal gain.

The entire debate over the two grand Jury decisions amount to the left claiming that when a criminal refuses to be arrested they want cops to just let them go.

No. We want cops to obey the laws and the constitution, like they promised to do when they took their oath of service.

and it is *alleged* criminals, because the officers failed to get the suspects to court.

Incorrect.

The issue concerns the inappropriate use of force by police officers – sometimes deadly – that isn't warranted by the situation, often the result of bad policies on the part of police departments or police officers failing to follow established procedures and training.

Whether the inappropriate use of force by law enforcement is criminal or not has nothing to do with the debate, as the debate concerns the police and their relationship with the communities they serve.

This is also not a 'left' or 'right' issue, as this subject impacts all citizens regardless of who they are.

No. We want cops to obey the laws and the constitution, like they promised to do when they took their oath of service.

and it is *alleged* criminals, because the officers failed to get the suspects to court.

I want criminals to obey the laws of society. When they don't and a police officer asks them questions, to do something that is a part of his duties, etc., I expect those being asked to answer without being a smartass and to do what they are asked when they are asked.

I want criminals to obey the laws of society. When they don't and a police officer asks them questions, to do something that is a part of his duties, etc., I expect those being asked to answer without being a smartass and to do what they are asked when they are asked.

In all circumstances?

In all circumstances?

Yeah, actually, I would expect the law and the system to still be respected by everyone. There's a right way and a wrong way to deal with an incorrect detention.

Yes. No one, including police officers, are perfect. If they make a mistake and it's severe enough, there are ways to deal with it. Being a smartass isn't it.

In all circumstances?

Where's Al Sharpton and/or the mainstream media? Chirpity, chirpity, chirp, chirp, chirp.

A great deal of my friends and connections are criminals.

I have absolutely nothing against those who exploit Mundanes for personal gain.

Well that's because you're an idiot.

Far from it.

Only an idiot would "exploit" folks for personal gain. I'm sure your strange, eastern (?) philosophy believes in the old adage: "what goes around comes around." "Karma" and all that sort of thing.

Forum List

Back