Symbol of hatred. Bill in the Brazilian Parliament against satanic Marxist "russian" symbols. equate commies symbols with Nazi ones

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Symbol of hatred.

[VIDEO]

Bill in the Brazilian Parliament against satanic Marxist "russian" symbols. equate commies symbols with Nazi ones . Great Move, the Christian great state Brazil one of the leader of free world . Moscow´s horde with its neo stalinist ideology and all dirty - traitors commies around the world will upset , well our democratic prisons are almost empty nowadays we can always find enough space for commie bandits - terrorists

8076070829_923ea3320a_b.jpg

Symbol of hatred.

[VIDEO]

Bill in the Brazilian Parliament against satanic Marxist "russian" symbols. equate commies symbols with Nazi ones . Great Move, the Christian great state Brazil one of the leader of free world . Moscow´s horde with its neo stalinist ideology and all dirty - traitors commies around the world will upset , well our democratic prisons are almost empty nowadays we can always find enough space for commie bandits - terrorists

8076070829_923ea3320a_b.jpg

Must all these tools be turned in?

Muscovite calls his race crimes against humanity for " tools " but what else can we expect from a mongol

One must wonder what the Brazilian communist party will do in regards to this. They still use the Hammer and Sickle symbol.
" Brazilian communist party " should be banned for crimes against humanity

Kurapaty - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Kurapaty

Kurapaty (Belarusian: Курапаты, IPA: [kuraˈpatɨ]) is a wooded area on the outskirts of Minsk, Belarus, in which a vast number of people were executed between 1937 and 1941 during the Great Purge by the Soviet secret police, the NKVD. The exact count of victims is uncertain, as NKVD archives are classified in Belarus.

Kurapaty - Wikipedia

Kurapaty (Belarusian: Курапаты, IPA: [kuraˈpatɨ]) is a wooded area on the outskirts of Minsk, Belarus, in which a vast number of people were executed between 1937 and 1941 during the Great Purge by the Soviet secret police, the NKVD. The exact count of victims is uncertain, as NKVD archives are classified in Belarus.

Great, you can use wikipedia, and post something that has nothing to do with Brazil. What is your point. Me, I use real knowledge attained by the greatest authors on the subject. I may not have everything but I have more than enough I never have to use wikipedia.

you should address the subject
bookss.jpg

Kurapaty - Wikipedia

Great, you can use wikipedia, and post something that has nothing to do with Brazil. What is your point. Me, I use real knowledge attained by the greatest authors on the subject. I may not have everything but I have more than enough I never have to use wikipedia.

you should address the subject
View attachment 385305
" post something that has nothing to do with Brazil. " you are wrong , all commies are criminals , does not metter where they live , Nazis paid for crimes against humanity commies dont , but they will

Latin America
Stefan M. Aubrey describes the Sandinistas, Shining Path, 19th of April Movement, and Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) as the main organizations involved in left-wing terrorism in Latin America during the 1970s and 1980s. These organizations opposed the United States government and drew local support as well as receiving support from the Soviet Union and Cuba.[1]

FARC
The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) is a Marxist–Leninist organization in Colombia which has engaged in vehicle bombings, gas cylinder bombs, killings, landmines, kidnapping, extortion and hijacking as well as guerilla and conventional military. The United States Department of State includes the FARC-EP on its list of foreign terrorist organizations, as does the European Union. It funds itself primarily through extortion, kidnapping and their participation in the illegal drug trade.[24][25] Many of their fronts enlist new and underage recruits by force, distribute propaganda and rob banks. Businesses operating in rural areas, including agricultural, oil, and mining interests, were required to pay "vaccines" (monthly payments) which "protected" them from subsequent attacks and kidnappings. An additional, albeit less lucrative, source of revenue was highway blockades in which guerrillas stopped motorists and buses in order to confiscate jewelry and money. An estimated 20 to 30 percent of FARC combatants are under 18 years old, with many as young as 12 years old, for a total of around 5000 children.[26] Children who try to escape the ranks of the guerrillas are punished with torture and death.[26][27]

Shining Path
The Communist Party of Peru, more commonly known as the Shining Path, is a Maoist guerrilla organization that launched the internal conflict in Peru in 1980. Widely condemned for its brutality, including violence deployed against peasants, trade union organizers, popularly elected officials and the general civilian population,[28] Shining Path is on the United States Department of State's "Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations" list.[29] Peru, the European Union,[30] and Canada[31] likewise regard Shining Path as a terrorist group and prohibit providing funding or other financial support.

According to Peru's Truth and Reconciliation Commission, the actions of the Shining Path claimed between 31,331 and 37,840 lives.[32]

Forum List

Back