Switzerland votes to criminalize homophobia and hate speech

No they are not as they are denying fact and reality as you are
You've presented no facts. The fact is that violent words exist. Thats reality.
I have presented fact proving you wrong there is no such thing as violent speech.

You have failed to demonstrate reality is different for different people
Youve only presented your incorrect opinion. Nothing you have said had any facts in it.

Says who?
I stated fact not opinion .

I proved you wrong
Your opinions are not fact.

You proved yourself wrong.
I stated fact not opinion and they proved you wrong.

Now demonstrate how reality is different for different olpople you have failed to do so

I already did, In my reality the time is different than in your reality. :rolleyes:
Wrong you failed.

The designation is different time is not.
Says who?

Your sentence didnt make any sense. The fact is that your reality is different than mine because we dont even have the same time.
We have the same time even if we live in different time zones only our designation. For the passage of time differs which does not alter reality.
No we dont have the same time. We know this to be false because different people measure time differently. How do you know what calendar I am using in my reality?
Yes time is the same for everyone we merely designate different measurements for it's progression.
No time is not the same. I already pointed out that time is a concept thats measured differently by different people. Same with directional orientation. The Ancient egyptians saw the world completely the opposite from what europeans saw it. If you told a egyptian to go north they would head into Africa while a european would head towards europe.

You've presented no facts. The fact is that violent words exist. Thats reality.
I have presented fact proving you wrong there is no such thing as violent speech.

Youve only presented your incorrect opinion. Nothing you have said had any facts in it.

Says who?

I proved you wrong

Now demonstrate how reality is different for different olpople you have failed to do so
You have yet to state a fact and all your opinions have been proven false.

I already proved your reality is different than mine.

Says who?

I proved you wrong

Wrong you failed.

The designation is different time is not.
Says who?

Your sentence didnt make any sense. The fact is that your reality is different than mine because we dont even have the same time.
We have the same time even if we live in different time zones only our designation. For the passage of time differs which does not alter reality.
No we dont have the same time. We know this to be false because different people measure time differently. How do you know what calendar I am using in my reality?
Yes time is the same for everyone we merely designate different measurements for it's progression.
No time is not the same. I already pointed out that time is a concept thats measured differently by different people. Same with directional orientation. The Ancient egyptians saw the world completely the opposite from what europeans saw it. If you told a egyptian to go north they would head into Africa while a european would head towards europe.
Time moves the same regardless of how we measure it and that is reality which you cannot change .

You are truly a fucking fool and have failed

You have been defeated and cannot demonstrate different reality

Says who?

I proved you wrong

I have stated fact which you cannot refute and you know this is which is why all you are doing now is childishly lying.

You failed to prove anything except your own ignorance.

Says who?

I proved you wrong

Says who?

Time moves the same regardless of how we measure it and that is reality which you cannot change .

No time doesnt move the same because if you measure it differently it moves differently. Thats like saying the metric system is the same as the system of measurement used in the US.

Says who?

I proved you wrong

I have stated fact which you cannot refute and you know this is which is why all you are doing now is childishly lying.

I have already refuted your opinion.
You have proven you are ignorant.

I proved you wrong

No time doesnt move the same because if you measure it differently it moves differently. Thats like saying the metric system is the same as the system of measurement used in the US.
It moves the same period

Time does not move differently regardless of how we measure it.

I proved you wrong

You refuted nothing and are only lying to try and save face.

Now demonstrate your premise as you have not done so

It moves the same period

Prove it.

Yes time moves different if you measure it differently. Only a complete idiot wouldnt understand that. :rolleyes:

I proved you wrong

You have only proven your own ignorance now offer some evidence

I refuted your opinion and continue to prove you are ignorant.

Now prove that time is the same when you measure it differently.

It moves the same period

Prove it.

Yes time moves different if you measure it differently. Only a complete idiot wouldnt understand that. :rolleyes:
No it does not and only a drooling treated would claim it does but we know you are a drooling retard.

Now offer evidence of your premise

I have proven your opinion is ignorance personified. Your posts are the evidence.

You did not refute fact you only failed.

Now offer evidence with your next post or you openly admit to being a liar

I have proven your opinion is ignorance personified. Your posts are the evidence.
My post prove you wrong and your massive ignorance once again you have made yourself my bitch.

Too.easy

Of course I didnt refute fact. I refuted your opinion.

You already admitted to being a liar. Thanks for admitting that.

My post prove you wrong and your massive ignorance once again you have made yourself my bitch.

Too.easy
Your posts only prove you are ignorant.
I agree it was easy.

Of course I didnt refute fact. I refuted your opinion.

You already admitted to being a liar. Thanks for admitting that.
You failed to refute anything and now you admit to being a liar

Too.easy
Your posts only prove you are ignorant.
I agree it was easy.
Yours proves the greater ignorance from you

Forum List

Back