Switzerland: 94.9 per cent of Muslims in the city of Basel are on benefits

The Op is fake news. None of you backward fucks has actually read the source article.

This is what it says -

Asylum seekers are forbidden to work in the first three to six months after filing their application.

So they will obviously put in a claim to,you know, stay alive.So would you.

The OP spams up the board with absolute hate filled shite. This is another example.

your claims that set islam to be an evil movement is based upon your fears. probably living in your small boxes and afraid of any slight change within society.
as i've stated, my muslim friends are awesome, therefore, your statements are already proven false. which according to you guys, seems to be impossible; because you say "islam is evil".
Ive got Muslim friends as well. they are pretty cool people.

in the course of my life I have had muslim friends and colleagues too. SO? what has that
got to do with an over burdened welfare system in Switzerland?

your claims that set islam to be an evil movement is based upon your fears. probably living in your small boxes and afraid of any slight change within society.
as i've stated, my muslim friends are awesome, therefore, your statements are already proven false. which according to you guys, seems to be impossible; because you say "islam is evil".

in the course of my life I have had muslim friends and colleagues too. SO? what has that
Why do you think that it is overburdened ?

I am extrapolating. ----an Austrian with whom I worked for a short time about ten years ago
told me he left Austria and his parents business because welfare and employment rules
had made business impossible in Austria

I am extrapolating. ----an Austrian with whom I worked for a short time about ten years ago
told me he left Austria and his parents business because welfare and employment rules
Austria and Switzerland are two different places.

facing similar social and economic problems now

Asylum seekers are forbidden to work in the first three to six months after filing their application.

Nothing would be changed! It is unimportant Muslims allowed to work or not, the finale will be end in a welfare agency.

one-muslim-family-mooching-off-u.jpg

muslim-terrorists-wives-welfare-benefits4.jpg

Muslim-Welfare.jpg

But in both Muslims exploiting welfare systems

You are a clown.

You are a clown.

In difference to you I have a good education, values and moral.
I insult nobody due to luck of arguments.

You are a clown.

You dont have an argument. Just Islamaphobic shite.

You are a clown.

Quran demands killing, cheating and robbing of Non-Muslims.
Quran allows lying to non-Muslims for promoting of Islam Agenda.
Muslims will go to Hell when they work for non-Muslims, therefore they prefer better a 'soft Jizzia' - tax for non-Muslims - welfare exploiting.
Only a former Muslim is good Muslim!.
Muslims shall either convert to Christianity or go back,.
Due to the Teaching of Quran they will NEVER integrate in any non-Muslim society.

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

Baron-----there is POTENTIAL for reformation-------I think MOST MUSLIMS
want to give up the nutty stuff

You are a clown.

Quran demands killing, cheating and robbing of Non-Muslims.
Quran allows lying to non-Muslims for promoting of Islam Agenda.
Muslims will go to Hell when they work for non-Muslims, therefore they prefer better a 'soft Jizzia' - tax for non-Muslims - welfare exploiting.
Only a former Muslim is good Muslim!.
Muslims shall either convert to Christianity or go back,.
Due to the Teaching of Quran they will NEVER integrate in any non-Muslim society.

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

Get help mate.

Forum List

Back