Switching to Coors...

I have always boycotted Coors. Given to me freely, I would pass. Crap beer. If you indulge, drink good stuff. A good coffee in the AM? Priceless.

Joe Coors wouldn't unionize his brewery for years and the left has hated them ever since. I drank Coors Light (long necks) when I moved out west after a brief dalliance with Olympia. You should visit the Coors plant in Golden....it's like a NASA laboratory but in the guts of it are the 5 huge seamless copper vats that were made in Germany and dragged up to Golden by mule train in the late 1800's.

Joe Coors wouldn't unionize his brewery for years and the left has hated them ever since. I drank Coors Light (long necks) when I moved out west after a brief dalliance with Olympia. You should visit the Coors plant in Golden....it's like a NASA laboratory but in the guts of it are the 5 huge seamless copper vats that were made in Germany and dragged up to Golden by mule train in the late 1800's.

One of these days...When I get out to Colorado, the mountains call to me.

I can't switch to Coors. I enjoy drinking beer too much.

I liked Coors before I couldn't get it anymore.

Now I can get Coors Banquet (gold) in pony bottles again. :thup:

Alpha4.png

According to their website, they are available three blocks away...brb.

Most American beers are piss water and Coors is the worst sort. View attachment 111480

Why you drinking it cold? You can't handle drinking Europe beers warm like me?

No I would hurl, mine need to be nearly frozen.

Lol.. I used to have an Austrian friend who owned a boat shop, I used to go over there when I was a kid and he offered me a beer or a few from his file cabinet ..i got used to it

Life is too short for mass produced American piss-beer.

There ought to be a microbrewery near you somewhere, and they probably have a great variety of home made beers. Those taste great!

You can even go there and do beer tasting, where they give you half a dozen brandy glasses of different brews. Then life is good !!!

Forum List

Back