Swiss marchers protest against Trump, break through Davos security cordon

Not sure where you've been for the past fifty years but there hasn't been an international conference in all that time where idiots didn't protest against the United States.

They're quickly followed by an even larger crowd begging for American visas.

Most hated person on earth
...when I'm overseas first thing I get asked , how did America elect a conman.

"Most hated person on earth"

According ONLY to Leftists and the Leftist MSM human slugs. I have myself never met anyone who hates The Donald, but I have met many who hate Hillary Clinton.

Not sure where you've been for the past fifty years but there hasn't been an international conference in all that time where idiots didn't protest against the United States.

They're quickly followed by an even larger crowd begging for American visas.

He's a schizophrenic....one minute a Trump supporter, the next a never-Trumper. He's "gay" so other forms of mental illness are likely there too.

According ONLY to Leftists and the Leftist MSM human slugs. I have myself never met anyone who hates The Donald, but I have met many who hate Hillary Clinton.
In racist Austria maybe, Israel, Russia, Hungary, and easern bloc. I wonder why.

In racist Austria maybe, Israel, Russia, Hungary, and easern bloc. I wonder why.

We are not racist, there is nothing racist about wanting to be surrounded by your own peoples or to protect your Culture and Heritage.

There is nothing racist about not wanting feral Kebabs and feral Sub Saharan Africans to come and filth up your nation.

Sorry are you saying that Israel, Russia, Hungary and the entire Eastern Bloc are also all racist? If so see my above comments about my nation because those comments also go for Israel, Russia, Hungary and the entire Eastern Bloc.

Fuck Multiculturalism. Fuck the UN. Fuck the NGOs. Fuck Globalism. Fuck Amnesty International.

Forum List

Back