Swing State Fraud PDF by State

MICH: An estimated 289,866 absentee ballots were identified as sent to people who never requested them, “something that would be illegal,” according to the senate committee

(yet nothing ever happens?) They are all in on it? Mules prefer to have official Ballots....but can use copier paper if need be perhaps. No one is allowed to look into it.

• In the city of Milwaukee, nearly half of all its votes were cast by mail, totaling 217,424 ballots. The city deployed 15 drop boxes, with election officials claiming the drop boxes would be “under 24-hour surveillance.” However, after the election, not a single municipality in the county produced video surveillance of drop boxes in response to open records requests. Various responses included, “No records exist for your request,” “No video from requested time frame,” “No such records exist,” and “No security camera.

ARIZONA: The 18,000 mail-in ballots received on Nov. 4 and subsequently counted represented a significant spike in ballots received, higher than every single day total since Oct. 29, 2020. The receipt of mail-in ballots had steadily declined from 14,500 ballots on Oct. 29 to 10,500 on Oct. 30; 6,000 on Oct. 31; 1,500 on
Nov. 1; 1,000 on Nov. 2; and 2,500 on Nov. 3

Arizona was called by a margin of 10,457 votes.

It has become more obvious every day since it happened that election was stolen. The guilt is fucking glaring. The conspiracy here is the cover up by the media, election officials, and corrupt politicians. The weaponized government has failed to pull this one off. They know it, too.

When do you think the suck puppies here will admit it? Soon they will have no choice.

PDF summary of all Fraud found to date. GA, WISC, AZ, MICH, PENN summarized.
From the intro:

It has often been repeated there is “no evidence” of fraud in the 2020 Election. In actuality, there is no evidence Joe Biden won.

Great info, thanks.
ARIZONA: The 18,000 mail-in ballots received on Nov. 4 and subsequently counted represented a significant spike in ballots received, higher than every single day total since Oct. 29, 2020. The receipt of mail-in ballots had steadily declined from 14,500 ballots on Oct. 29 to 10,500 on Oct. 30; 6,000 on Oct. 31; 1,500 on
Nov. 1; 1,000 on Nov. 2; and 2,500 on Nov. 3

Arizona was called by a margin of 10,457 votes.
You know, months before the election, I saw articles indicating the signature recognition software for verifying mail in ballot signatures had been lowered to 40%, my first thought, at that level, was I bet I could forge signatures and get them through.

Forum List

Back