Swine flu confirmed at shelter for unaccompanied minors

Swine Flu Confirmed at Shelter for Unaccompanied Minors

The libruls have brought disease and havoc in to our nation with their smarmy lust for power but the real losers are these children who are pawns in the leftist power grab. They have been treated horribly and now several may die being so many were exposed to the swine flu. Sleeping under tinfoil and being kept locked in detention centers with rampant disease.. sounds familiar.. it has the chilling echo of despotism..

Swine flu usually comes from being in contact with republican pigs.

If Obama hadn't blown the dog whistle saying send me your weak and weary, the borders would not be overrun as they are.

Build the fence and start shooting the jumpers

-Geaux

President Obama didn't say it. Emma Lazarus said it

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

― Emma Lazarus

And a couple of other pesky little facts that the president is not responsible for ... the kids aren't illegals and since they come from a country not on our border, the law requires they be given shelter in foster homes.

If Obama hadn't blown the dog whistle saying send me your weak and weary, the borders would not be overrun as they are.

-Geaux

― Emma Lazarus

And a couple of other pesky little facts that the president is not responsible for ... the kids aren't illegals and since they come from a country not on our border, the law requires they be given shelter in foster homes.

The poem isn't a law. It's a poem.

How many foster homes can taken in one or two hundred criminal aliens at a time? Or, should the government make all homes foster homes and require every person to take in one or two? 83% of these "children" are over 14. 80% are male. Send them back. All of them.

Central American Media Promote Illegal Child Immigrant Tsunami, Give Tips | CNS News

-Geaux

― Emma Lazarus

The poem isn't a law. It's a poem.

How many foster homes can taken in one or two hundred criminal aliens at a time? Or, should the government make all homes foster homes and require every person to take in one or two? 83% of these "children" are over 14. 80% are male. Send them back. All of them.

Central American Media Promote Illegal Child Immigrant Tsunami, Give Tips | CNS News

Pay attention dog washer:

They're not criminals. They're not illegal aliens. They're not from Mexico. Our law requires they go to foster homes.

Why ae all these kids coming here now.
Do they think this place is in better shape then
the country they left.

Maybe...but not by a whole lot.

Forum List

Back