Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

In 2014, when you hear "peace treaty" what comes to your mind?
That you're nuts? :D

Dear TAZ what is nuts about wanting peace and justice?
Everyone I know wants the truth, wants justice wants peace.

So it makes sense to me the human conscience will keep trying for these things
until we succeed. If it fails, we'll try again and again.

Nobody wants to suffer. Nobody wants someone else having political control over us.

So by "trial and error" the human conscience is driven to establish justice by truth so there is peace.

We aren't satisfied with things we feel are false, unjust or imposed on us where we are distressed and distraught!

Why do you think you are arguing here?
You feel there is false or fraud ideas being pushed
and you DON'T agree, so you seek truth and justice in order to have peace of mind.

So as long as all of us keep pushing until we agree what is truth, and find peace,
then we try, try again. We'll eventually reach some kind of resolution or we will go push someplace else and try that!

BTW IrishRam and Avatar are some of the most reasonable people
on here who will try to explain and work with you.

I will try to help also. It's mostly a communication gap because
nontheists secular gentiles don't speak all this religious symbolism garbage.

Jesus is a symbol of JUSTICE coming in a process of humanity making peace.

That's what the Bible means: moving away from Retributive Justice and war in the world by material greed
which spells death and destruction, and moving toward Restorative Justice and healing relations for peace,
including corrections and restitution in the real world. So a very real establishment of truth and peace worldwide.

That's what it is trying to spell out: the history and future of humanity in SYMBOLS.
but this process affects all of us, in our real lives, even our personal relations.
collectively that means changing world war into world peace. one person, one relationship at a time,
by forgiving and correcting each problem so we resolve all our issues and work things out peaceably.

Nobody wants someone else having political control over us.

Define "us". :eusa_eh:

:eusa_think: I certainly hope that "we" includes the US Marines.​

Yes, all people. I have never met anyone who didn't react and protest
when being forced against their will.

Even people who want to play bondage/submission games
want to choose how that is set up and played out.

It is human nature to have free will and want to have a choice to agree to things,
to consent or dissent. That's the human conscience. Even sick people with a skewed or sick
sense of conscience want desires met and want to avoid fears or stress that goes against what they want.

No one said otherwise. You would just recognize pure religion if you read the bible.

I will never understand why people will fight learning things
I've read the bible, went to Sunday School when I was little, have seen all the bible movies... Nowhere do I see anything or read anything that proves without a doubt the existence of the god depicted. It's seriously not because I don't WANT to believe, I just can't believe until it's proven to me.

yet you don't know the bibles definition of pure religion and still have no clue what I'm talking about because you don't know the bible.

you choose to believe or you don't. Stop pretending you have no choice in the matter. Choose this day whom you will serve but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

btw that's a scripture too. Do you know who said that without looking?

Dear Avatar4321: I don't think it is entirely TAZ fault for not understanding the Bible.
I never understood the way it was taught traditionally.

What may help people like TAZ to understand is to
look into spiritual healing, and understand that process which CAN be proven.

As people understand that forgiveness restores and transforms the mind, even the relations between people,
then they can see why this is a higher process going on,
and that is what the Bible symbolizes collectively.

If TAZ and also Hollie BreezeWood and others have never seen Spiritual Healing as real
of course they don't get any of this

It all looks like hooey to them.

BreezeWood even dismissed prayer as not real and not living and chasing after nothing.
No understanding of the process!

Avatar I don't think it is entirely these people's fault.

I'd rather organize resources to study and develop the effective methods of spiritual healing outreach
that has impacted and saved lives, and let that help explain what Christianity has been teaching all these years!

whose fault is it? I don't see how it can be anyone else fault.

I want justice and mercy. Mercy for as many people who will take it. And justice for the rest

I want justice and mercy. Mercy for as many people who will take it. And justice for the rest
The passive / aggressive anger of the religionist who wants his belief system imposed on others.

Your threats are not so subtle.

No one said otherwise. You would just recognize pure religion if you read the bible.

I've read the bible, went to Sunday School when I was little, have seen all the bible movies... Nowhere do I see anything or read anything that proves without a doubt the existence of the god depicted. It's seriously not because I don't WANT to believe, I just can't believe until it's proven to me.

yet you don't know the bibles definition of pure religion and still have no clue what I'm talking about because you don't know the bible.

you choose to believe or you don't. Stop pretending you have no choice in the matter. Choose this day whom you will serve but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

John? No wait, Ringo. :D

A god that you need a book to find isn't really a god, now, is it? The bible paints a somewhat happy picture, but none of it can be proven to be true. Like, how did Noah get kangaroos from Oz and back? Where's the proof that he lived for 600+ years?

In 2014, when you hear "peace treaty" what comes to your mind?
That you're nuts? :D

Dear TAZ what is nuts about wanting peace and justice?

So it makes sense to me the human conscience will keep trying for these things
until we succeed. If it fails, we'll try again and again.

Nobody wants to suffer. Nobody wants someone else having political control over us.

So by "trial and error" the human conscience is driven to establish justice by truth so there is peace.

We aren't satisfied with things we feel are false, unjust or imposed on us where we are distressed and distraught!

Why do you think you are arguing here?
You feel there is false or fraud ideas being pushed
and you DON'T agree, so you seek truth and justice in order to have peace of mind.

So as long as all of us keep pushing until we agree what is truth, and find peace,
then we try, try again. We'll eventually reach some kind of resolution or we will go push someplace else and try that!

BTW IrishRam and Avatar are some of the most reasonable people
on here who will try to explain and work with you.

I will try to help also. It's mostly a communication gap because
nontheists secular gentiles don't speak all this religious symbolism garbage.

Jesus is a symbol of JUSTICE coming in a process of humanity making peace.

That's what the Bible means: moving away from Retributive Justice and war in the world by material greed
which spells death and destruction, and moving toward Restorative Justice and healing relations for peace,
including corrections and restitution in the real world. So a very real establishment of truth and peace worldwide.

That's what it is trying to spell out: the history and future of humanity in SYMBOLS.
but this process affects all of us, in our real lives, even our personal relations.
collectively that means changing world war into world peace. one person, one relationship at a time,
by forgiving and correcting each problem so we resolve all our issues and work things out peaceably.
Just to let you know that your posts are too long, therefore I don't read them. No hot air please.

Dear Avatar4321: I don't think it is entirely TAZ fault for not understanding the Bible.
I never understood the way it was taught traditionally.

What may help people like TAZ to understand is to
look into spiritual healing, and understand that process which CAN be proven.

As people understand that forgiveness restores and transforms the mind, even the relations between people,
then they can see why this is a higher process going on,
and that is what the Bible symbolizes collectively.

If TAZ and also Hollie BreezeWood and others have never seen Spiritual Healing as real
of course they don't get any of this

It all looks like hooey to them.

BreezeWood even dismissed prayer as not real and not living and chasing after nothing.
No understanding of the process!

Avatar I don't think it is entirely these people's fault.

I'd rather organize resources to study and develop the effective methods of spiritual healing outreach
that has impacted and saved lives, and let that help explain what Christianity has been teaching all these years!

whose fault is it? I don't see how it can be anyone else fault.

Hi Avatar
The sin of unforgiveness is mutual. We all have more that we could forgive or else we all stay stuck in mutual misunderstanding of how to get out of the mud.

Here's the catch22, and Avatar you are one of the few wise and compassionate enough to get this:

The reason TAZ cannot see is by not forgiving the negative perceptions first; but of course, only those who understand why we should forgive first would choose to do so, and those ppl tend to be believers. We can only see in retrospect after we receive the gift of divine forgiveness and healing grace. So the burden to teach forgiveness by offering it and practicing it first always falls on the side of believers who get it. Those who dont get forgiveness dont understand why should they forgive all this nonsense and bad things first when they havent been corrected yet. But those of us who understand the transforming power of forgiving first and letting corrections follow as a result are called to act and speak with love, fosster mutual forgiveness, and demonstrate the healing effects by example. As more ppl get it, we can share with more and more ppl. Avatar the barriers to understanding come tumbling down when we forgive and love one another as Christ does with perfect unconditional love granting mercy beforehand and receiving justice in the process. Those who forgive are forgiven, so the believers start the process first. And the mutual forgiveness and corrections follow.

Thank you, Avatar. I am glad you are here, and part of the mutual growth and corrections we all share in as equal contributors. The example we set for others will multiply in impact: forgiveness first, corrections follow. So we all receive and embrace full truth justice with mercy, healing grace and heavenly peace. Such is the Kingdom of God or peace on Earth. Coming to you this Christmas season, Amen!

Last edited:

John? No wait, Ringo. :D

A god that you need a book to find isn't really a god, now, is it? The bible paints a somewhat happy picture, but none of it can be proven to be true. Like, how did Noah get kangaroos from Oz and back? Where's the proof that he lived for 600+ years?
Hi TAZ yes and no.
The laws in the Bible have two levels: the letter of the law and the spirit of the law

1. For followers under the law, believers use the law just like people invoke the Constitution. If you know the laws you can hold govt to account by citing them., if you take oath to enforce and live by them you have more weight of authority or influence than those who don't Commit to them. The Bible is used by fellow followers to rebuke each other by the law as peers. No one listens to a hollow hypocrite citing laws they don't follow so this seems pointless! But those who do uphold the law can compel fellow peers to do the same by their own example.

2. But no, not all ppl are that tribe.
Secular Gentiles like you and me may prefer to rebuke and correct using laws of science, Constitutional laws which are my preference, Buddhist laws for Buddhists, Mohammads teaching for Muslims, and use Christian scripture for whichever Christians Jews Muslims are under those laws as their authority.

Jesus did not always cite scripture and did not carry a Bible or any tracts with him. He may have argued scripture with temple pharisees but for the masses he used parables, even fishing and farming stories to reach illiterate workers. Jesus never cited Noah, and he taught a lot of people by spiritual healing they received by forgiving so he could cast out the negative energies or demons that blocked them from healing naturally. Thats how he cast them out by perfect love that conquered fear.

As long as we remove fear and unforgiveness we can receive the message of understanding higher truth.

The Bible may help with that , but the spirit of truth must come first and then the understanding of the literal laws follows second. Not the other way, even Jesus brought the spirit of the laws first with or without citing Scriptures.

That's supposed to say paranoid. The autocorrect changed it and I don't even know why because that's not a word that I know. And I can't seem to edit the post

That's supposed to say paranoid. The autocorrect changed it and I don't even know why because that's not a word that I know. And I can't seem to edit the post
I'm not being paranoid. I was hoping you could be honest. I just know full well that when you folks use the term "justice" directed at the infidel, it implies the burning in hell kind of justice meted out to those who don't accept your compulsive admonitions.

Interesting. Everyone I know want their beliefs validated.

Accepting the truth is difficult for Monkeys, especially when doing so contradicts the status quo.

Agree.

And they're willing to change the truth in order to serve their agenda.

This board is an ongoing example of that. Pseudo-christians preaching some of the most vicious hate I've ever read, while saying they believe in and follow the teachings of Jesus.

They're either lying or delusional.

10401930_10152228904091275_6935764536842631515_n_zps0e522403.jpg

Justice is merely accountability before the law. God is a just God and has given us commandments which we are to follow.

everyone breaks those laws and hence we are under the arm of justice unless we accept the gift of mercy given to us. Christ suffered the consequence for our actions ao that mercy could be extended.

without an atonement no mercy would be possible. Because God has attached a punishment to the law and is perfectly honest and just. He would have to give us the punishment we deserve if someone didn't take it for us.

but Christ did so justice could be satisfied and mercy extended to the penitent.

but if we reject the mercy given and refuse to repent and exercise faith in Christ and His atoning sacrifice how can justice be avoided? Because we are guilty. Anyone who is honest knows that.

you think that God should be unjust because you don't want to accept the gift given. That's not how life works.

Justice is merely accountability before the law. God is a just God and has given us commandments which we are to follow.

everyone breaks those laws and hence we are under the arm of justice unless we accept the gift of mercy given to us. Christ suffered the consequence for our actions ao that mercy could be extended.

without an atonement no mercy would be possible. Because God has attached a punishment to the law and is perfectly honest and just. He would have to give us the punishment we deserve if someone didn't take it for us.

but Christ did so justice could be satisfied and mercy extended to the penitent.

but if we reject the mercy given and refuse to repent and exercise faith in Christ and His atoning sacrifice how can justice be avoided? Because we are guilty. Anyone who is honest knows that.

you think that God should be unjust because you don't want to accept the gift given. That's not how life works.

This is why trying to converse with "christians" is so pointless. They just go into their by rote and very nonsensical harangue.

Interesting. Everyone I know want their beliefs validated.

Accepting the truth is difficult for Monkeys, especially when doing so contradicts the status quo.

Agree.

And they're willing to change the truth in order to serve their agenda.

This board is an ongoing example of that. Pseudo-christians preaching some of the most vicious hate I've ever read, while saying they believe in and follow the teachings of Jesus.

They're either lying or delusional.

10401930_10152228904091275_6935764536842631515_n_zps0e522403.jpg

you do realize that your picture is pretty inaccurate? Or do you? Are you truly that ignorant of what Jesus said and taught and did?

ironically through the left isn't any of those things you cited either.

This is why trying to converse with "christians" is so pointless. They just go into their by rote and very nonsensical harangue.

I see logic is lost on you. How does someone who is perfectly honest and just give mercy to someone without a someone taking the punishment as a proxy?

Forum List

Back