Swedish Nationalist party surges to first place in polls!

Have the Swedes realized that President Trump was right about what he said of Sweden?

Have they come to their senses finally?

Let's hope so. I'm not holding my breath though.

Have the Swedes realized that President Trump was right about what he said of Sweden?

Have they come to their senses finally?

Let's hope so. I'm not holding my breath though.
Several generations of people fed on PC will not change there minds about anything even if it kills them, they will continue to take on passengers as their Titanic slips into the deep of night while denouncing the SOS signals as fear mongering

Even if the Nationalist party were to take over the government, they would still have to have the guts to throw out the vast majority of Islamists that flooded in and I don't see that happening.

What a huge lead. And breitbart:eusa_doh:. Trump was purposefully exaggerating, using Sweden as an example for nothing. Sweden made very well through the immigrant flow. If you want to know what is really going on in Sweden, the easiest way and the closest you can get is Swedish news in English. Reported by Swedish media. No it isn't perfect but it's freer and less propaganda than this bs you're offering. Or any other propaganda source.

Even if the Nationalist party were to take over the government, they would still have to have the guts to throw out the vast majority of Islamists that flooded in and I don't see that happening.
How would like to see it, in Twitter pictures? They have regulations in who they throw out, how and when and they are very clear regulations.

What a huge lead. And breitbart:eusa_doh:. Trump was purposefully exaggerating, using Sweden as an example for nothing. Sweden made very well through the immigrant flow. If you want to know what is really going on in Sweden, the easiest way and the closest you can get is Swedish news in English. Reported by Swedish media. No it isn't perfect but it's freer and less propaganda than this bs you're offering. Or any other propaganda source.

Which American news sources do you most trust to give you the news and commentators with good and correct opinions etc

Which American news sources do you most trust to give you the news and commentators with good and correct opinions etc
None in foreign affairs. I'm not American so I'm not one to criticise thoroughly them in American affairs, though there are many so called American sources that are clearly Russian misinformation, such as Breitbart and USA today.

Forum List

Back