Swedish mother of toddler gang raped by three child refugees they even took photos

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A woman from Kalmar was gang raped by three Afghans after a dinner party, Fria Tider reports. The refugees violently assaulted the woman during a walk. They made fun of her, raped her and took very disturbing pictures of her during the attack.
Swedish mother of toddler gang raped by three “child” refugees – They even took photos
----------------------------------------------------

Oh but the left hasn't a clue now do they it's all fake, msm doesn't report it alex jones is full of it. Trendy's will make up any bs fantasy they can to deny the very bs these assholes support.

And as much as this SHOULD BE IN CURRENT EVENTS WHERE MOST SEE IT AND BOTHER TO GO IT WOULD GET PUT HERE WHERE NOBODY ( THE MAJORITY) DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO COME TO THESE SECTIONS. I

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-3_7-49-0.png
    upload_2018-5-3_7-49-0.png
    337.5 KB · Views: 86
Sweden and Europe will never be the same again...build the wall!!!!

• Banned
info wars bs lol

I SO, SO , SO LOVE IT WHEN FKN ASSHOLES LIKE YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK JUST THAT HUGE ASSHOLES...GAWD U FKRS ARE DUMBER THAN SOMEONE WITH DOWN SYNDROME

IN YOUR FACE RETARD LEARN HOW TO CLICK LINKS IDIOT!!!

upload_2018-5-3_9-1-22.png

The benefits of an open immigration policy
Coming Soon to America if the Democrats get their way

info wars bs lol
Of course it's his employer, infowars. He posts links to infowars every day because that's his job.

No you are just that FKN STUPID asshole and i'm not a he ..

another fkr with DOWN SYNDROME who can't click on the links

upload_2018-5-3_10-22-3.png

WHEN YOU ARE A BORN PATHETIC MORON AND SOMEONE WITH DOWN SYNDROME CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU TRUMP HATING ASSHOLES CAN'T.

upload_2018-5-3_10-23-17.png

Småbarnsmamma tog kvällspromenad – blev gruppvåldtagen av flyktingbarn

THANKS FOR BEING ANOTHER STUPID ASS WHO PROVES JUST HOW STUPID YOU ARE ALL BY YOURSELVES....

and the WORLD SEES it LMFAO.

Last edited:
info wars bs lol
Of course it's his employer, infowars. He posts links to infowars every day because that's his job.

No you are just that FKN STUPID asshole and i'm not a he ..

another fkr with DOWN SYNDROME who can't click on the links

View attachment 191551

WHEN YOU ARE A BORN PATHETIC MORON AND SOMEONE WITH DOWN SYNDROME CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU TRUMP HATING ASSHOLES CAN'T.

View attachment 191552

Småbarnsmamma tog kvällspromenad – blev gruppvåldtagen av flyktingbarn

THANKS FOR BEING ANOTHER STUPID ASS WHO PROVES JUST HOW STUPID YOU ARE ALL BY YOURSELVES....

and the WORLD SEES it LMFAO.
:lol:

Insulting people isn't going to get them to click on your spam, fucking mega-triggered twink.

Forum List

Back