We have mobilised our Army

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
We have mobilised our army to stop the savages invading our beautiful nation.

Snip:

Schengen suspended as army mobilizes

The Austrian Defense Ministry announced in new regulations on Saturday that it would be deploying troops to stop refugees who want to transit through Germany, and not apply for asylum there.

On Friday, the policy of free movement within the EU was put into doubt by Germany’s finance minister, Wolfgang Schauble.

Europe’s open borders might be “close” to an end, the minister said after a meeting of the EU’s finance ministers in Brussels. The Schengen system could soon collapse, with more of the bloc’s 28 member states introducing internal border checks, the German official told reporters.

'The whole EU is in question'

Additionally, on Sunday the Austrian chancellor Werner Faymann announced in an interview with the magazine Oesterreich that the Schengen agreement, which permits the free movement of persons between most European Union countries without identity checks, has been 'temporarily suspended.'

Faymann said that with the new measures introduced at Austria’s borders, the existence of “the whole EU is in question.”

“All refugees must be controlled, economic migrants must be sent to the countries of their origin,” Faymann said in the interview published on Sunday.

The government is implementing a strict monitoring system for asylum seekers, the chancellor said, adding that, just like in neighboring Germany, its border controls are being tightened, and repatriations of refugees are carried out.

"If the EU does not manage to secure the external borders, Schengen as a whole is put into question...Then each country must control its national borders,” Faymann told the newspaper, adding that if the bloc’s external borders are not secured in the near future, “the whole EU [will be] in question.”

Turned back

Currently, due to a recent change of policy in Germany, hundreds of would-be migrants are being turned back at the border.

Special concerns have been raised by Germany with the governments of Algeria and Morocco, whose citizens have been seen in increasing numbers.

Around 1,000 people are rejected at the Austrian border each week.

Under the new policy from Austria, migrants arriving in Austria intending to travel through Germany and beyond will be turned away, according to a foreign ministry spokesman.

Similar policies are expected to be introduced in Slovenia in the coming days."

Here is rest of story:

Schengen suspended as army mobilizes

Ah....watching liberalism fail miserably again. So fun.

I'm sorry your nation is being devoured by leftist ideology. But....we told them so.

• Banned

I'm sorry your nation is being devoured by leftist ideology. But....we told them so.

We are planning on getting the situation under control though.

Don't worry. Our liberal president this summer will probably offer to take all Europe's Muslim refugees and move them to America.

• Banned

Don't worry. Our liberal president this summer will probably offer to take all Europe's Muslim refugees and move them to America.

Obama yes, wants you to have the savages also. This is obviously a co-ordinated plan by the Marxists, to attempt to destroy our nations.

However, WE will WIN and the Traitor's will lose.

Obama yes, wants you to have the savages also. This is obviously a co-ordinated plan by the Marxists, to attempt to destroy our nations.

Karl or Groucho Marxists?

• Banned

Karl or Groucho Marxists?

I would prefer Groucho Marxists, I love "Duck Soup" and "Monkey Business" and "Horse Feathers" especially.

Calm yourself Lucy------Islam is not a communist plot. HOWEVER----anyone
out there SURPRISED that the "forces of islam" are now dismantling the
"noble experiment" called the "EU"? ("god" rest its soul) -----it has been in
the works for DECADES

Not all are savages, but there are many that want to do us harm. That is why we have to close the borders until the FBI can vet every last one.

Not all are savages, but there are many that want to do us harm. That is why we have to close the borders until the FBI can vet every last one.
I think all but the Native American Indians should leave and become vetted...

Germany have 61.000 in Heer - 20 brigades including in the Army.

So no easy to win with over doubble smaller strenght for Bundesheer.

Over half smaller strenght is not to win against Bundeswehr.

the works for DECADES

I don't mean Islam is the Marxist plot, I mean the Marxists at EU Commission and Obama the Marxist and the Marxist UN, with that evil POS George Soros and the POS at Goldman Sachs have planned this....none of this is an accident, it's a deliberate operation.

the works for DECADES

I don't mean Islam is the Marxist plot, I mean the Marxists at EU Commission and Obama the Marxist and the Marxist UN, with that evil POS George Soros and the POS at Goldman Sachs have planned this....none of this is an accident, it's a deliberate operation.

there are medications that can possibly remedy your problem. I am fascinated that SOROS-----founded islam

It's not Deutsches Heer though.

It's Österreichisches Bundesheer, it could be a mix of Landstreitkräfte - Land Forces and Spezialeinsatzkräfte - Special Forces, we also have Conscription also.

It's Österreichisches Bundesheer, it could be a mix of Landstreitkräfte - Land Forces and Spezialeinsatzkräfte - Special Forces, we also have Conscription also.

Spaetzle-krafte-----isn't that something like noodle soup?

the works for DECADES

there are medications that can possibly remedy your problem. I am fascinated that SOROS-----founded islam

WTF are you talking about? Where do I say Soros founded Islam? Nowhere that's where.

You are a strange person, making these strange comments.

You are a strange person, making these strange comments.

"strange" ????

Forum List

Back