SWAT Teams sent to investigate?

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
RealClearPolitics - Video - Obama Announces He Will Be Sending SWAT Teams To Oil Rigs

I don't know about you all, but doesn't this seem REALLY odd? Why would you send special weapons and tactics out to do a forensic team's job? Where's the NTSB on this? Do we even know what really happened or are we just going to blame BP and leave it at that?

How about some investigation here... or is there something else going on out there that someone's not telling us? :eusa_shhh: I was more than willing to let this go as a disaster/industrial fuckup. But... now, I'm wondering what's REALLY going on.

No, but keep your tinfoil hats handy. No doubt the resident conspiracy nuts will be blowing this into a sinister plot to put everyone in FEMA camps.

Swift Action Teams.

They aren't the SWAT teams you are thinking about.
So they're NBTS investigator teams, not police. Good to know. That would clarify a lot and make me much happier. Can someone help with my Bing Fu Do? I'm not finding any such thing in criminal investigations that are SWAT teams except for Special Weapons and Tactics.

Forum List

Back