US Border Patrol Agent Arrested, Suspected Of Killing Four Women

Not really interested in what you doubt. I would never work with racists.

Would you ever work?
Not after I realized that working was for people that wanted to make someone else wealthy. I prefer to keep the profits I generate. They call it owning your own business and loving what you do.

Damn, dude. I never realized there was such a need for organically-grown handmade hemp underwear.

Keep plugging away, you'll be a Thousandaire some day. :biggrin:
I didnt know that either. What made you look into hemp underwear?

Far beyond that. Dont be upset because you have that employee for life mindset. I need people like you to fetch my coffee. :laugh:

Well thanks for the offer, but I'm officially retired. Why would I give up lounging around my three bedroom, two bath, two-car garage house on 100 acres of good wooded hunting land? There's a cold-water stream running through my property that has trout. Maybe I'll go fishing tomorrow. Wish me luck. :biggrin:

Would you ever work?
Not after I realized that working was for people that wanted to make someone else wealthy. I prefer to keep the profits I generate. They call it owning your own business and loving what you do.

Damn, dude. I never realized there was such a need for organically-grown handmade hemp underwear.

Far beyond that. Dont be upset because you have that employee for life mindset. I need people like you to fetch my coffee. :laugh:

Well thanks for the offer, but I'm officially retired. Why would I give up lounging around my three bedroom, two bath, two-car garage house on 100 acres of good wooded hunting land? There's a cold-water stream running through my property that has trout. Maybe I'll go fishing tomorrow. Wish me luck. :biggrin:
Sounds like you had a great daydream. Now get back to work employee. Those bathroom stalls arent going to clean themselves. I know by your mindset you would never have 100 acres unless someone that was way smarter than you died and left it to you.
laugh.gif

Would you ever work?

Sounds like you had a great daydream. Now get back to work employee. Those bathroom stalls arent going to clean themselves. I know by your mindset you would never have 100 acres unless someone that was way smarter than you died and left it to you.
laugh.gif

Right. :laughing0301:

here3.jpg

here2.jpg

Would you ever work?

laugh.gif
Everybody can make shitty, unrealistic photoshops.

laugh.gif

here3.jpg

here2.jpg
Right what? You think showing me some photos of some random place is going to convince me that you.....:laughing0301: you have 100 acres? Come on dude. Youre too stupid to own your own home let alone 100 acres.

Stop trying to desperately convince me. There is no way and I mean no way youre going to convince me that you with that employe for life attitude does anything more than greet people at Walmart. :laugh:

laugh.gif

here3.jpg

here2.jpg
Right what? You think showing me some photos of some random place is going to convince me that you.....:laughing0301: you have 100 acres? Come on dude. Youre too stupid to own your own home let alone 100 acres.

Stop trying to desperately convince me. There is no way and I mean no way youre going to convince me that you with that employe for life attitude does anything more than greet people at Walmart. :laugh:

Believe whatever you want to, fool.

laugh.gif

here3.jpg

here2.jpg

Now you mad cause I dont believe you?

I was going to do that anyway you idiot. 100 acres? :laughing0301:

laugh.gif

here3.jpg

here2.jpg

Now you mad cause I dont believe you?

I was going to do that anyway you idiot. 100 acres? :laughing0301:

Not a bit mad. Should I be?

I'm not defending this shithead, but when you work around dogs, you're bound to get some fleas.
I'm sure there are more of his dog buddies that have participated in serial killings.

In that case, you should contact the media and present your evidence to them. Maybe we'll hear your story on tomorrow's evening news and you'll be world-famous.
In that case you contact the media and provide proof this guy caught fleas from his buddies. It would go a long way into explaining his behavior.

That's how most cops go bad, When you have to work around all the lowlifes, criminals, street thugs, and drug dealers all day, some of it's bound to rub off on you. It just comes with the territory.

I sincerely doubt that you'd have the stones to do that kind of work.
Thats called being unfit for the job and unprofessional. Stop making excuses for the criminals.

Take your own advice, lowlife.

Give him the old sparky!

------

vHklFYx6haMMGeA80Tu0VdMVCn3lYteXwDWjCI0nOOA3qJWrTeu91edSCxeywX1YiI7JOB2yZsp4hcH1Tw=pf-w200-h200

Texas border patrol agent suspected of killing 4 women, abducting a fifth
WATCH: Sheriff officials in Webb County, Texas said Saturday they've arrested a border patrol agent suspected of killing four women and abducting a fifth ...

Global News
today

Guard charged in 4 murders - World News
UPDATE: 8:50 p.m. A U.S. Border Patrol supervisor was charged Saturday with murder in the deaths of four female sex workers following what authorities called ...

Castanet.net
2 hours ago

Give him the old sparky!

------

vHklFYx6haMMGeA80Tu0VdMVCn3lYteXwDWjCI0nOOA3qJWrTeu91edSCxeywX1YiI7JOB2yZsp4hcH1Tw=pf-w200-h200

Texas border patrol agent suspected of killing 4 women, abducting a fifth
WATCH: Sheriff officials in Webb County, Texas said Saturday they've arrested a border patrol agent suspected of killing four women and abducting a fifth ...

Global News
today

Guard charged in 4 murders - World News
UPDATE: 8:50 p.m. A U.S. Border Patrol supervisor was charged Saturday with murder in the deaths of four female sex workers following what authorities called ...

Castanet.net
2 hours ago

It's Texas, so he'll most likely come down with a bad case of poison IV.

130515154110-lethal-injection-table-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Interesting. So why has obvious Nazi Trump allowed the arrest of this individual? I’ve been told he’s an evil dictator who wants to cleanse the US of minorities, so why isn’t he publicly congratulating this person?

Forum List

Back