Suspect in 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway to be extradited to U.S

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
well done by law enforcement. our law enforcement folks are heroes (when they do the right thing)

What's the hurry? Doesn't Mr. Van der Sloot have a lot more time to do in Peru?

After his trial here in America, are they planning to send him back to the tremendous nation of Peru and their fabulous prison system?

He deserves a peruvian prison cell.

That's what I figure as well.

IMHO, this is a stroke of luck for Mr. Van der Sloot. Its got to be a lot easier serving time at Club Fed, instead of Challapalca Prison in Peru.

If I were a lawyer advising Van der Sloot, I'd tell him to plead guilty to whatever they charge him with, and made a good enough impression for cooperation that they send him to a joint with a nice golf course.

This is good news. IMHO I always thought Van Der Sloot was involved. He admitted it I think several times but quickly took it back.

The Aruban prosecutor's office reopened the case on February 1, 2008, after receiving video footage of Van der Sloot, under the influence of marijuana, saying that Holloway died on the morning of her disappearance, and that a friend had disposed of her body.[22] Van der Sloot later denied that what he had said was true, and in an interview said that he had sold Holloway into sexual slavery.[23] He later retracted his comments.

Forum List

Back