Surprising Rasmussen poll, 2016: Hillary vs. GOP field

donfd4.jpg

You know this was a good thread before you got here, troll.

Was this poll taken before Benghazi? Or for that matter before she declared how poor she was when she wasn't poor? I don't understand how anyone could vote for her.

Obama and his communist friends are laughing at all these polls behind closed doors as they plot their false flag operation to keep him in office beyond 2016. Hillary will be punked again by the Chicago political machine.
bahahahahahahah! you conspiracy nut sacks should get some new material...
the same bullshit was said about bush...Reagan too.

Was this poll taken before Benghazi? Or for that matter before she declared how poor she was when she wasn't poor? I don't understand how anyone could vote for her.

You will see 70 to 80 million Americans vote for her

more I will venture a GUESS and say lots of republican women will party jump just to see a woman as president..

Does this thread really have to devolve into spamming corny cartoons or pics with captions? Please...no.

I've asked this question several times. The answer seems to be "Because she'll beat anyone the GOP nominates." That's it. It's not her experience. It's not her views. It's certainly not her ethics. It's "she can win." Because with the left that's all that's important. It's win, screw the other guy. To them politics occurs about at the level of high school football.

more I will venture a GUESS and say lots of republican women will party jump just to see a woman as president..

Republican women are not like Democratic women. Throw free stuff at their vaginas and Democratic women will swoon over a candidate. Republican women make their minds up based on a candidate's views on economic, domestic and foreign policy.

Republican women are not like Democratic women. Throw free stuff at their vaginas and Democratic women will swoon over a candidate. Republican women make their minds up based on a candidate's views on economic, domestic and foreign policy.

Wow...very civil conversation here huh

The cartoons are HYSTERICAL. Double points to Vigilante for posting these. I didnt think it was possible to caricature a caricature. But he did it.

Forum List

Back