Surprise - Sonya Sotomayor defends Affirmative Action

Hell yes. And why not? It's tough in this world when your own govt tells you "you're white so you have to be extra good to get a job or scholarship o even get into college."

BWahh bwahh bwahh whine you little baby.

I take this as being the response of someone who is intellectually bankrupt and cannot justify Affirmative Action and so must resort to playground taunts.

I'm sorry AA has prevented you from realizing your dreams. THose damn blacks!

Yes, I just said it. Racist whites blame affirmative action for their own personal failings. Its part of being racist.

Love how you ignore the second question.
Explain how you came to this conclusion or you're just another troll looking for a reaction.

Plus,like I said I need a good laugh.:lol:

From all the racists I've known that are failures.

You seem awfully defensive about this.

Well POO considering I retired at 46 I find your conclusion to be somewhat ridiculous.
And now we're back to me needing a good laugh.:lol:

Seriously. I really want to know how you came to this brilliant conclusion.
Who knows maybe you can convince me you're right. I mean if your theory has merit shouldnt you be able to at least make me consider it?
Please try.........:lol:

BWahh bwahh bwahh whine you little baby.

I take this as being the response of someone who is intellectually bankrupt and cannot justify Affirmative Action and so must resort to playground taunts.

You are stereotyping. Not everyone who questions AA is a racist.

Why were academically superior students passed over for a Puerto Rican?

Last edited:
Love how you ignore the second question.
Explain how you came to this conclusion or you're just another troll looking for a reaction.

Plus,like I said I need a good laugh.:lol:

Well POO considering I retired at 46 I find your conclusion to be somewhat ridiculous.

Who knows maybe you can convince me you're right. I mean if your theory has merit shouldnt you be able to at least make me consider it?

So you blame your inability to comprehend written English on AA?

You are stereotyping. Not everyone who questions AA is a racist.

Why were academically superior students passed over for a Puerto Rican?
A puerto rican! NO!!!!!!!!

Keep dodging if you feel you must. But it doesnt matter to me one way or another.
You've proven yourself to be a partisan hack and a troll.

Still waiting for your reasoning for the conclusion. I know I'll never get it because you cant.
Keep up the mental masturbation moron.

Keep dodging if you feel you must. But it doesnt matter to me one way or another.

Still waiting for your reasoning for the conclusion. I know I'll never get it because you cant.

From all the racists I've known that are failures

They've all blamed AA at some point.

If you had a friend that arranged for you to get a high paying, high ranking job, you weren't in the least bit qualified for, you'd defend that person to the death, too, wouldn't ya?
The idea that the Senate approved this dufus is mind boggling as well. You remember the hooplah around the "The Wise Latina" You need to remember that this was also the jurist that agreed with New Haven, Ct Mayor John DiStefano's political 'goombah' the Reverend Kimber, that the current crop of New Haven Fire Department applicants for promotion all had too many vowels in their last names and on that basis should all be denied promotions, irregardless of test scores, experience, qualifications, or aptitude.
The travesty that is Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor never shoulda been.

If you had a friend that arranged for you to get a high paying, high ranking job, you weren't in the least bit qualified for, you'd defend that person to the death, too, wouldn't ya?
The idea that the Senate approved this dufus is mind boggling as well. You remember the hooplah around the "The Wise Latina" You need to remember that this was also the jurist that agreed with New Haven, Ct Mayor John DiStefano's political 'goombah' the Reverend Kimber, that the current crop of New Haven Fire Department applicants for promotion all had too many vowels in their last names and on that basis should all be denied promotions, irregardless of test scores, experience, qualifications, or aptitude.
The travesty that is Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor never shoulda been.

You whine like a LITTLE BABY!

So you're saying you hang out with a bunch of loser racist? :eusa_eh:
Really show me something that backs up your claim or it's just your opinion.
I personally dont hang out with loser racist so maybe I dont have your perspective.

Your reading comprehension problems are making this conversation impossible.

You just said "From all the racist I've known that are failures"
Sounds to me like you know a lot of racist,some of them failures. And if you insist that you dont hang around with them how the hell would you know there failures and beliefs?
Personally I dont hang around with either one. But thats just me.

Sounds to me like you know a lot of racist,some of them failures. And if you insist that you dont hang around with them how the hell would you know there failures and beliefs?

You're liar, idiot, racist, child - or any combination thereof - if you think you've never hung around racists.

You're liar, idiot, racist, child - or any combination thereof - if you think you've never hung around racists.

No ...you're a pathetic little man who throws shit on a wall to see if something sticks.
Next time come with something of substance instead of something you pulled out your ass that has no basis in fact.
Keep trying little man........

All racists whites whine like little babies about affirmative action, because its the only explanation they have for their own failings.

Did you really just say that? Holy Shit you're stupid!!
The reasoning you used to come to this conclusion please.

I need a good laugh:lol:

Yes, I just said it. Racist whites blame affirmative action for their own personal failings. Its part of being racist.

Why is AA not a violation of equal protection?

Non racist institutions want diversity. In the late 60's/early 70's many minorities, discriminated against where they live, go to school, where their parents worked, were given a hand up- but they weren't given their grades as they rose in university. Hey I was #1 on the waiting list at a university where they took 120 blacks and 300 women for the first time. My brother's place. Damn glad lol too.

They deserve it. Sorry racists.

What % of blacks in the South, and elsewhere go to all black/minority schools while the whites go to Private schools. It was like that in Plainfield NJ where I taught. A disgrace.

Non racist institutions want diversity. In the late 60's/early 70's many minorities, discriminated against where they live, go to school, where their parents worked, were given a hand up- but they weren't given their grades as they rose in university. Hey I was #1 on the waiting list at a university where they took 120 blacks and 300 women for the first time. My brother's place. Damn glad lol too.

What % of blacks in the South, and elsewhere go to all black/minority schools while the whites go to Private schools. It was like that in Plainfield NJ where I taught. A disgrace.

So you have the one talking point and you're going to stick with it, eh? LOL Check what the Supreme Court said at the time, Has to do whith what I said, I believe, in bold.

Forum List

Back