Sure. The Unions Represent YOU

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
If so, why this: Low-wage workers stuck paying $155K salary of Wisconsin SEIU boss

If Dian Palmer is the 5th highest paid union boss in Wisconsin, who are the top four? Ah yes – here they are:

Palmer-5th-highest-paid.jpg

And what do low-wage workers pay her and the others to do? Political activities! Political activities to support the liberal agenda such as their unsuccessful effort to have Governor Walker recalled.

Would YOU be happy with this?

Read more @ Low-wage workers stuck paying 155K salary of Wisconsin SEIU boss Watchdog.org

I'm not sure I'm understanding your point.

Union bosses aren't supposed to represent everyone, they represent their members.

And if their members don't like what they're doing, they can vote for someone else as union boss.

Lower wage workers for Walmart support the multi million dollar earnings of the Walmart executives. And the Walmart executives give generously to their favorite politicians.

What is your point? At least the SEIU union is working for a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage for their workers.

You think the Walmart workers would like to earn 15 dollars an hour? Oh but wait, they don't have a union.

If so, why this: Low-wage workers stuck paying $155K salary of Wisconsin SEIU boss

If Dian Palmer is the 5th highest paid union boss in Wisconsin, who are the top four? Ah yes – here they are:

Palmer-5th-highest-paid.jpg

And what do low-wage workers pay her and the others to do? Political activities! Political activities to support the liberal agenda such as their unsuccessful effort to have Governor Walker recalled.

Would YOU be happy with this?

Read more @ Low-wage workers stuck paying 155K salary of Wisconsin SEIU boss Watchdog.org
I used to think; "since when would a union worker be low wage?"
but there's a union shop that hires locally starting at $10/hr

but for the most part, union workers are way over paid

Lower wage workers for Walmart support the multi million dollar earnings of the Walmart executives. And the Walmart executives give generously to their favorite politicians.

What is your point? At least the SEIU union is working for a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage for their workers.

You think the Walmart workers would like to earn 15 dollars an hour? Oh but wait, they don't have a union.
They don't have any skills either lol

15 per hour for what? Scanning barcodes? GTFO

Union bosses aren't supposed to represent everyone, they represent their members.

And if their members don't like what they're doing, they can vote for someone else as union boss.
I think his point is that those who belong to the union and are paying for the boss's wages may not approve of them spending their money for political causes with which they don't agree.

They don't have any skills either lol

15 per hour for what? Scanning barcodes? GTFO
former family has a biz in TX, he's up before dawn and not back until very late. He lives in a nice neighborhood and noticed one neighbor seemed to have a lot of free time so he asked her what she does. "I work at the 'factory' putting a wiper and wishsheild jug cap on the cars, for $42 an hour'

so yea, over paid peons create over priced cars

you were talking about walmart.

No dip shit. We were talking about the Service International Union. Walmart doesn't have unions. And it's the SEIU leadership working to get their members 15 bucks an hour.

All I said about Walmart was that their workers contribute to the multi million dollar earnings of the executives.

Well, that blows the hell out of any CEO opposed to rank-and-file salary.

I don't understand what you're saying.

There is my one and only non edited post. Where in the fuck did you get so confused?

So do you think Walmart workers (and I don't give a fuck what they "do", that is not the question) would like to be paid 15 bucks an hour? Simple yes or no.

Sure they would. But they don't have a union pushing for that now do they?

Forum List

Back