Supreme Court upholds ‘birther’ sanction

Really? He hasn't produced shit. Not to the American people. Isn't it that you lefties are ALL about transparency in government?

You can BUY a passport.

You think he has a fake passport? You don't think the Bush Administration would of checked before leaving office about his citizenship? :eusa_eh:

I can think of a really good reason why Obama wouldn't release his birth certificate.

Supreme Court upholds ‘birther’ sanction | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court has upheld a $20,000 fine against a leader of the movement challenging President Barack Obama’s citizenship.

The high court on Monday refused to block a federal judge’s October 2009 ruling that required California lawyer and dentist Orly Taitz to pay the $20,000 fine for filing a “frivolous” litigation. The judge said Taitz attempted to misuse the federal courts to push a political agenda.

Justice Samuel Alito on Monday rejected Taitz’s second request to block the sanctions. Justice Clarence Thomas had rejected the request earlier.

:lol:

This was a loser argument to begin with. It really never mattered whether it was true or not once he was sworn in. (Prolly after he was elected actually). It would be too much chaos to try to undo everything that's been done an start over. Nobody (read, the Supreme Court) would never go down this path.

So, I'll give the same advice I've been giving all along, let it go! Move on, and stick to the issues. That will be enough.

This issue just makes people sound like the Bildibergers and Trilats and Truthers and "Military Industrial complex" nutters.

This issue just makes people sound like the Bildibergers and Trilats and Truthers and "Military Industrial complex" nutters.

See Gunny, Tech here understands why Obama wouldn't release his birth certificate.

Really? Anyone seen Barrack Obama's birth certificate? You lefties sure tried to make hay with Bush's military record, but at least it was produced.

The justices are wrong without someone producing Obama's birth certificate.

I'd REALLY like to know why he can't do that.

Except Obama has produced his birth certificate. Honestly Gunny, how else would he of gotten a passport?

Well it must be something different than what they have released to the public so far.

Someone tried to hand one of those "Certification of Live Births" from Hawaii to the school system here in Prince William and they rejected it and told them they needed a real birth certificate. The person responded that it was good enough for the president, and the school system clerks said, "That isn't even funny."

So, there you go, he might be able to be president, but he can't go to school in Prince William county Virginia...... :lol:

See Gunny, Tech here understands why Obama wouldn't release his birth certificate.

I just said the "ISSUE" got people talking like that. No, I don't understand why he doesn't release the real thing. Unless his point is to make some people sound like lunatics, but that isn't very presidential.

Hmmm....on second thought, that does sound like him, doesn't it. Not very presidential, not much of a leader.

Really? He hasn't produced shit. Not to the American people. Isn't it that you lefties are ALL about transparency in government?

You can BUY a passport.

You think he has a fake passport? You don't think the Bush Administration would of checked before leaving office about his citizenship? :eusa_eh:

I can think of a really good reason why Obama wouldn't release his birth certificate.
so can i
it keeps this issue alive

and god forbid some of these people actually focus on the REAL issues that Obama is fucking up

I just said the "ISSUE" got people talking like that. No, I don't understand why he doesn't release the real thing. Unless his point is to make some people sound like lunatics, but that isn't very presidential.

Hmmm....on second thought, that does sound like him, doesn't it. Not very presidential, not much of a leader.

Actually, he isn't forcing anyone to sound like anything. They're doing it all on their own.

Really? Anyone seen Barrack Obama's birth certificate? You lefties sure tried to make hay with Bush's military record, but at least it was produced.

Except Obama has produced his birth certificate. Honestly Gunny, how else would he of gotten a passport?

You mean the passport he won't let anyone see? Because it would show that he didn't travel to all those Muslim countries on the American passport, but on his Indonesian passport, which would prove he gave up his American citizenship after the age of majority?

Obama is the least transparent person in history, an no, that wasn't a joke about him being black, though it would have been a good one. :D

You mean the passport he won't let anyone see? Because it would show that he didn't travel to all those Muslim countries on the American passport, but on his Indonesian passport, which would prove he gave up his American citizenship after the age of majority?

Obama is the least transparent person in history, an no, that wasn't a joke about him being black, though it would have been a good one. :D

Well somebody must of seen it at some point, otherwise he wouldn't of been allowed on certain places.

Seriously, these birther theories are sad.

Well somebody must of seen it at some point, otherwise he wouldn't of been allowed on certain places.

Seriously, these birther theories are sad.

Like "The View". BaaBaa WaaWaa takes this shit very seriously

Supreme Court upholds ‘birther’ sanction | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court has upheld a $20,000 fine against a leader of the movement challenging President Barack Obama’s citizenship.

The high court on Monday refused to block a federal judge’s October 2009 ruling that required California lawyer and dentist Orly Taitz to pay the $20,000 fine for filing a “frivolous” litigation. The judge said Taitz attempted to misuse the federal courts to push a political agenda.

Justice Samuel Alito on Monday rejected Taitz’s second request to block the sanctions. Justice Clarence Thomas had rejected the request earlier.

It's been explained repeatedly: Obama can view his original BC. He cannot photograph it, copy it, bring anyone with him to view it, or remove it. That is Hawaiian law.

Rightwingers are so concerned that Obama is not following the law, then they want him to break the law.

You can BUY a passport.
He has produced the BC that the Hawaiian official and the Hawaiian Republican Governor have certified as the official, legitimate BC.

k1aqts.png

:clap2: The jokes on you, didn't you hear Arizona passed a law that said anyone running for political office must show their birth certificate? obama could bypass Arizona and not be put on the ballot, but he's going to need every illegal; vote he can get in 2012. :clap2::lol:

Well, since the State Dept., the State of Hawaii, the Secret Service, The House and Senate etc. ALL put the kibosh on this birther idiocy awhile back, I can't wait for the State of Arizona to REFUSE documentation from these administrations come 2012. That way, Arizona will effectively go on record for NOT recognizing the authority of State Dept.....which is hysterical being that they have been screaming for help from the Feds regarding immigration enforcement. Now Obama has ENHANCED the Bush effort for more manpower/resources to the border problem....so it seems that Arizona would be cutting off it's nose to spite it's face.

Or maybe the law was aimed to at local Hispanic political candidates?

Laugh that one off, chuckles.

Actually, he isn't forcing anyone to sound like anything. They're doing it all on their own.

Who said anything about "forcing"? Refusing to answer the question definitively creates a vacuum of information. My point is that discussing that point makes people sound like lunatics, but if there were no vacuum, there would be no issue. He is the one with the power to fill the void. He is well aware that it's out there. He chooses not to. That's either because he can't or he won't.

If it's the former, well....we all know what that means. If it's the latter, then he's being unpresidential and acting in a manner unfitting of the office.

wow... you're a birfer now?

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

the notorized certificate of live birth from the State of Hawaii, was and is the legal document of birth certification for hawaii.....

Alabama and over half or our states use the ''short form''/ their notarized ''computer generated'' form as their legal document.

I ordered a copy of my birth certificate from the state of Alabama, paid them $15 bucks for it and they sent me a notarized computer generated certification, with information that was on my original, missing....like my time of birth...yet this new, shorter certificate was and is legal in every manner....i used it just recently to get my passport.

Arizona, next presidential election, will get obama's legal form for certification of his live birth in Hawaii....the SAME ONE that he has already submitted, and they will, by law, have to accept it....as a legal document of Hawaii.

the notorized certificate of live birth from the State of Hawaii, was and is the legal document of birth certification for hawaii.....

Alabama and over half or our states use the ''short form''/ their notarized ''computer generated'' form as their legal document.

I ordered a copy of my birth certificate from the state of Alabama, paid them $15 bucks for it and they sent me a notarized computer generated certification, with information that was on my original, missing....like my time of birth...yet this new, shorter certificate was and is legal in every manner....i used it just recently to get my passport.

Arizona, next presidential election, will get obama's legal form for certification of his live birth in Hawaii....the SAME ONE that he has already submitted, and they will, by law, have to accept it....as a legal document of Hawaii.

As I stated earlier in the thread. I'm not a birther. I think it is a loser argument. However, that doesn't mean I think he has produced an actual legitimate birth certificate from Hawaii.

As I mentioned in a previous post, a woman from Hawaii, just moving to this area, attempted to enroll her child in the local school system with the same document that has been made available for Obama, a Certification of Live Birth. The school system would not accept that as documentation.

So, it may be good enough to get you OK'd to be president, but it isn't good enough to get you enrolled in the Prince William County, Virginia school system.

As I stated earlier in the thread. I'm not a birther. I think it is a loser argument. However, that doesn't mean I think he has produced an actual legitimate birth certificate from Hawaii.

As I mentioned in a previous post, a woman from Hawaii, just moving to this area, attempted to enroll her child in the local school system with the same document that has been made available for Obama, a Certification of Live Birth. The school system would not accept that as documentation.

So, it may be good enough to get you OK'd to be president, but it isn't good enough to get you enrolled in the Prince William County, Virginia school system.

pull up a copy of the short form from hawaii, pull up their law on it, you will see it IS THEIR LEGAL FORM for such now, and the form states that this form is what is needed for any gvt need for a birth certificate, right on the document.

i don't believe you are correct on the woman from hawaii and the school....the woman must have had only a photostat of the child's certificate of live birth and NOT the notarized copy, with the raised seal showing such....

all states HAVE TO ACCEPT hawaii's and all other state's that issue the notarized short form AS LEGAL DOCUMENTATION.....

Not laws per se. This was an ethics violation, wasn't it? If so, the opponent usually has to ask for Rule 11. In some places the judge can slap it on without a motion but I'm not up on CA stuff. Where's George?

But SCOTUS is the final arbiter on ethics too. This is no surprise.

And many mooooore! :D

Yeah, this actually has little to do with the merits of Taitz's case and more to do with her blatant ethical misconduct and malpractice in executing these cases.

This case was actually from Georgia when Judge Clay Land slapped her with a fine for filing a motion after her former client, CPT Connie Rhodes, told her not to file anymore court motions (after Taitz had lost the first string of hearings).

Judge Land was so annoyed with Taitz's antics that he sanctioned her. Taitz pitched a fit, accused Land of "treason" and took it to the SCOTUS who has now just told her to STFU and pay the fine.

I am amazed that Taitz still has a license to practice at all.

BTW, Taitz is only admitted to the Bar in California, but has practiced birther cases in multiple states. The judges all allow her to argue in states where she is not admitted to the bar. I don't think she's ever found a sponsoring attorney.

I suspect it's because the judges know she has no case and it is just easier to let her make her crazy rants and then rule against her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back