Supreme Court upholds ‘birther’ sanction

How could that be to not have been voted for by a whole state to be able to say he represents them. I can't see how that could be Constitutional.
Do you have any references?
because POTUS isnt elected by the popular vote

What does that have to do with representing the people who elected him? Are you saying a president only represents the electoral college?
are you saying he didnt represent AZ because he didnt win that state
it doesnt matter if they voted for him or not
he got enough electoral votes to win
you dont even have to run in every state to win

What does that have to do with representing the people who elected him? Are you saying a president only represents the electoral college?

No I am not he was on the ballot in 2008 now he may not be on the ballot in 2012. The last time a sitting president was not on the ballot of some states we had a war.

No I am not he was on the ballot in 2008 now he may not be on the ballot in 2012. The last time a sitting president was not on the ballot of some states we had a war.
again, you dont HAVE to be on the ballot in every state to win
what part of that are you NOT getting
you just have to win enough electoral votes to win

When was the last time that happen?

it doesnt matter
its NOT REQUIRED

it doesnt matter
its NOT REQUIRED

it doesn't matter? It doesn't matter that a state had no part in the election of a president? That is leaning close to a dictatorship.

Oh yeah and the last time that happen the sitting presaident was also called a dictator

it doesnt matter
its NOT REQUIRED

it doesn't matter? It doesn't matter that a state had no part in the election of a president? That is leaning close to a dictatorship.

Oh yeah and the last time that happen the sitting presaident was also called a dictator
there are lots of states in EVERY election that have no part in it because they didnt vote for the winner
with the exception of Reagan's win in 84 when only one state(WI) and the District of Columbia didnt go for him

it doesnt matter
its NOT REQUIRED

there are lots of states in EVERY election that have no part in it because they didnt vote for the winner
with the exception of Reagan's win in 84 when only one state(WI) and the District of Columbia didnt go for him

I thin k the state that didn't vote for Reagan was Hawaii.

As a possibly important point:

The lawyer (Taitz) was not sanctioned for contempt based on the fact that her suit was "frivolous" because she did not prevail. Lawyers may in good faith file suits addressing questions like whether or not a President meets minimum Constitutional obligations EVEN if they do not prevail and even if lots of folks think the very question is the height of absurdity. THAT is not why her suit was frivolous.

HER suit was frivolous because she was unable to answer or professionally address certain rather basic legal requirements necessary for her to obtain the relief she was seeking. The Judge repeatedly asked her to do so. Instead of doing so or even honestly just admitting that she would not be able to meet the requirements (somewhat of a cart-before-the-horse dilemma), she repeatedly side-stepped the Judge's very direct and "on point" questions. In doing so, she was also unprofessional in her demeanor TO the Court.

Yeah, cause the whiney losers couldn't handle the losing.....wait....

Taitz is a loon, and anyone still pressing the birth issue hasn't fully thought through the consequences.

I have a conspiracy theory of my own, that if it comes to light that Obama is not a national, it will be brought to bear by the Democrats themselves, and it will happen in October of this year, or October of 2012.

shhh dont tell pale rider...

Why not? I know damn well the majority of the governmental body's policy is DON'T GO THERE as far as where was obama born. They're the ones that looked the other way and let him slide into office without properly vetting him, so they're not going to get THEMSELVES in trouble by saying THEY fucked up. It's like asking a bank robber to turn himself in when he's also the town cop, judge, jury and owns the jail.

Someday we'll know the truth, whether our government helps get to it or not. There are millions upon millions upon millions of people including quite a few politicians that don't believe obama is a "natural born citizen," and this won't here, not a chance. I can wait.

And clarence thomas upheld the fine. Wow... big surprise there. He's black, obama's black, and ole clarence is the one who said at his confirmation hearings, "this is a high tech lynching of an uppity black man." Ya, he's probably thinking back to those days figuring he'll protect his kind from another "high tech lynching."

Last edited:
I believe he was born in the US but there are plenty out there who don't. Its an easy enough issue to clear up.

OL'BO only needs to make a dozen copies of his bc and send em to the major news outlets. End of story. Common Sense. Jeze.

Supreme Court upholds ‘birther’ sanction | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court has upheld a $20,000 fine against a leader of the movement challenging President Barack Obama’s citizenship.

The high court on Monday refused to block a federal judge’s October 2009 ruling that required California lawyer and dentist Orly Taitz to pay the $20,000 fine for filing a “frivolous” litigation. The judge said Taitz attempted to misuse the federal courts to push a political agenda.

Justice Samuel Alito on Monday rejected Taitz’s second request to block the sanctions. Justice Clarence Thomas had rejected the request earlier.

:lol:

Really? Anyone seen Barrack Obama's birth certificate? You lefties sure tried to make hay with Bush's military record, but at least it was produced.

The justices are wrong without someone producing Obama's birth certificate.

I'd REALLY like to know why he can't do that.

Really? Anyone seen Barrack Obama's birth certificate? You lefties sure tried to make hay with Bush's military record, but at least it was produced.

Except Obama has produced his birth certificate. Honestly Gunny, how else would he of gotten a passport?

Except Obama has produced his birth certificate. Honestly Gunny, how else would he of gotten a passport?

Really? He hasn't produced shit. Not to the American people. Isn't it that you lefties are ALL about transparency in government?

You can BUY a passport.

He doesn't represent Arizona. He represents Mexico. end of story.

If he wins 2012 he'll still represent Arizona even if he's not on the ballot just like he represents them now.

How could that be to not have been voted for by a whole state to be able to say he represents them. I can't see how that could be Constitutional.
Do you have any references?

You seem to have trouble grasping the concept of 'indivisible'.

You seem to over look the statement of "WE THE PEOPLE" last time I checked Arizona was part of "WE THE PEOPLE"

Forum List

Back