Supreme Court Says Afro American Savage is Innocent Even Though He Murdered a White Woman

No stupid. He is not innocent. He will have to have a retrial. Racist cave chimps made the mistake.

"Alito contended that Georgia's courts still could deny Foster's effort to win a new trial by asserting that its prior rulings were based entirely on state law, rather than federal law. "It is important that we do not lightly brush aside the states’ legitimate interest in structuring their systems of post-conviction review in a way that militates against repetitive litigation and endless delay," he said."

That's not what they said.

They said had he gotten some black jurors he may have been found innocent.....I assume because the black jurors would ignore the evidence and instead vote based on skin color. Or....all 12 whites were equally racist and found him guilty despite evidence he was not guilty.

Either way......THIS is what America is today:

PJA1X0Q.jpg

No stupid. He is not innocent. He will have to have a retrial. Racist cave chimps made the mistake.

"Alito contended that Georgia's courts still could deny Foster's effort to win a new trial by asserting that its prior rulings were based entirely on state law, rather than federal law. "It is important that we do not lightly brush aside the states’ legitimate interest in structuring their systems of post-conviction review in a way that militates against repetitive litigation and endless delay," he said."
The truth IS so few jury's have Negro's because criminals a barred from serving on jury's.

They didn't say he was innocent...

... they said he didn't get a fair trial...

... `cause the all white jury was not a jury of his 'peers'...

... and sent it back to the lower court.

We have had a similar episode here...

... with Judge Olu Stevens being taken to task...

... for gettin' into it with the white county prosecutor...

... over his penchant to impanel all white juries...

... against black defendants.

Black Kentucky judge dismisses entire jury over lack of black jurors

Last edited:

The truth IS so few jury's have Negro's because criminals a barred from serving on jury's.
Your monkey gibberish makes no sense. The prosecutor intentionally conspired to keep Blacks off the jury. Basically tax payers are paying for him being a cave chimp like you.

hmm I am starting to see a pattern here. Everything is about race to you. Just let us all be people.

hmm I am starting to see a pattern here. Everything is about race to you. Just let us all be people.
Its only about race when it is about race. If you read the article or the OPs title you can see its clearly about race.

Its only about race when it is about race. If you read the article or the OPs title you can see its clearly about race.

Nope. I just went and read another thread that caught my eye. I did not even know you had posted in it. But there you were again making yet another thread about race.

Nope. I just went and read another thread that caught my eye. I did not even know you had posted in it. But there you were again making yet another thread about race.
Yep. If I mentioned race then someone on the thread is either a racist or said something racist.

Yep. If I mentioned race then someone on the thread is either a racist or said something racist.

Maybe in you opinion. Seems like it is because you look for it. Try to chill. I think you are a pretty decent person...........I don't care one iota what color you may or may not be.
I just see you as you. I wonder how you see me. White blonde female..or blonde female?

Maybe in you opinion. Seems like it is because you look for it. Try to chill. I think you are a pretty decent person...........I don't care one iota what color you may or may not be.
I just see you as you. I wonder how you see me. White blonde female..or blonde female?
No its not just in my opinion. Any person with sense can see that they are racists. Are you claiming this OP is not racist?

I cant see you but I am starting to wonder about your ability to see things that are printed for your observation.

What they did was unconstitutional.

From the link in the OP.

What brought Foster's case back to court after three decades was a series of prosecution notes obtained by defense lawyers through an open-records request. While jurors were being picked, prosecutors had highlighted the names of African Americans, circled the word "black" on questionnaires, and added notations such as "B#1" and "B#2." On a sheet labeled "definite NO's," they put the last five blacks in the jury pool on top and ranked them in case "it comes down to having to pick one of the black jurors."

This happened just a year after the Supreme Court had declared such actions unconstitutional. Civil rights groups say discriminatory practices in jury selection have survived for 30 years despite the Supreme Court's 1986 ruling in Batson v. Kentucky.

Supreme Court gives black death-row inmate new life

He didn't start this thread.

Weird thing is I started a thread pointing out how the prosecutors racism is going to cost the taxpayers more money to retry this guy.

Yes, I realize that. Not sure what that has to do with what I am talking about. And he and I are having the discussion over several threads.

Weird thing is I started a thread pointing out how the prosecutors racism is going to cost the taxpayers more money to retry this guy.

And that's exactly what has happened.

Yes, I realize that. Not sure what that has to do with what I am talking about. And he and I are having the discussion over several threads.
It has everything to do with what we are talking about. If you are looking at the title of this thread and the history of the author you would have to be blind not to see the racist viewpoint.

Forum List

Back