Supreme Court refuses to hear Gay marriage appeal

Hate to break your moronic little bubble But even if you go to a Justice of the Peace just about EVERY State calls that a MARRIAGE. Getting the license to MARRY, that is what the form is normally called.

Sorry, but a marriage certificate means nothing legally unless it is accompanied by a license. So if you believe that people cannot marry without a license is wrong. People can and do.

Marriage is a RELIGIOUS Sacrement, NOT a contract. | Gather

And again. What two adults choose to do as far as getting married is NONE of anyone elses business. People should just leave them alone and stop trying to dictate their morals on someone else.

By the way can I assume the following?

You have no problem with 2 ADULT consenting partners that happen to be related to each other?

How about 3 adults? 4? 5?

Nope. None whatsoever.

The only problem I would see is that they would produce Republicans. :lol:

And let me guess.......

YOU'RE the one who is deciding for our society, right?

You seem to think YOU are.

I'm trying to tell you to leave them alone and YOU'RE the one trying to tell them what to do. Are you God???

So again, as I pointed out, YOU think you get to tell everyone what to do? Funny I thought that was the Job of our Congresses.

And I will continue to EXERCISE MY RIGHT to petition they do what I want.

"They do what I want". Therein lies the problem.

I cringe everytime I hear Conservatives say that they want "less government interfence in people's lives" and then turn around and petition the government to do that very thing.

How hypocritical.

I cringe everytime I hear Conservatives say that they want "less government interfence in people's lives" and then turn around and petition the government to do that very thing.

How hypocritical.

You just keep proving how abjectly ignorant you are. I am a CITIZEN of the United States of America. I am over the age of 17. I have not lost my right to vote due to any criminal behavior.

Yet you cringe when you hear I may exercise my right to petition my Government and to exercise my right to vote. AND you keep claiming I am trying to force my views on everyone? Guess what NIMROD? It takes a majority to do that, and that IS exactly what a MAJORITY does. In any Government.

You don't want me to exercise my rights and can with a straight face say you are not trying to tell others to do what YOU want? The HYPOCRITE is quite clearly you.

How hypocritical.

You just keep proving how abjectly ignorant you are. I am a CITIZEN of the United States of America. I am over the age of 17. I have not lost my right to vote due to any criminal behavior.

Yet you cringe when you hear I may exercise my right to petition my Government and to exercise my right to vote. AND you keep claiming I am trying to force my views on everyone? Guess what NIMROD? It takes a majority to do that, and that IS exactly what a MAJORITY does. In any Government.

You don't want me to exercise my rights and can with a straight face say you are not trying to tell others to do what YOU want? The HYPOCRITE is quite clearly you.

Oh, I get it.......This should be your new motto!!!!!

"I believe that government should stay out of our private lives and decisions except for when someone does something I don't like. Then I WANT the government to regulate what adults do even if I'm not affected in any way".

How hypocritical.

Just playing devil's advocate here: but if that were true we'd still have slavery, and only land-owning men would have the right to vote.

Forum List

Back