Suppression Alert!!!!!

I am sure they had the same thing surrounding the RNC for security reasons as well.

Speaking as someone who lives just outside of Tampa, I can assure you they did. In fact, they completely shut down the south side of downtown Tampa. Parking was restricted for people who work in Downtown. I used to work downtown, I'm thrilled to death that I didn't have to go through that bullshit this year.

Immie

I am sure they had the same thing surrounding the RNC for security reasons as well.

Speaking as someone who lives just outside of Tampa, I can assure you they did. In fact, they completely shut down the south side of downtown Tampa. Parking was restricted for people who work in Downtown. I used to work downtown, I'm thrilled to death that I didn't have to go through that bullshit this year.

Immie

Yup. But the hypocrisy isn't there.

Dems care more about their President than actually keeping the voting process clean.

I fail to see your point.

Why is it common sense to know who's in proximity to the President, but racist to know who is voting in our elections?

The delegates are chosen and already know that they're going to the national convention, and, depending on what the state has told them to do is going to depend on how they vote.

It's nothing like an open election, and that's my point.

Ohhh.. So it's ok to require ID if we know the political affiliations of one?

I still say it's just the DNC trying to suppress black turnout.

You're trying hopelessly to spin nothing into something.

The delegates are chosen and already know that they're going to the national convention, and, depending on what the state has told them to do is going to depend on how they vote.

It's nothing like an open election, and that's my point.

Nope.

The DNC is filled with racist and elderly-hating people.

It must be.

Since Republicans are those things for asking voters to bring an ID to vote.

Immie

Dems care more about their President than actually keeping the voting process clean.

While some hacks here might, I don't think that can be fairly said about all Dems.

Immie

Nope.

It must be.

Wanna talk about the voter supression in Ohio, that has a lot to do with early voting that is specifically targeted at Democratic districts?

How about the same voter supression that is happening in PA?

Immie

While some hacks here might, I don't think that can be fairly said about all Dems.

Immie

Go tell that to all the Republicans having the ID fight across the country.

"Racist" is constantly thrown up.. and "voter suppression"..

How the heck is it voter suppression to require a confirmation on who you are?!

:eusa_whistle:

Nope.

It must be.

Wanna talk about the voter supression in Ohio, that has a lot to do with early voting that is specifically targeted at Democratic districts?

How about the same voter supression that is happening in PA?

Please.. tell me all about voter suppression..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back