Paul to campaign for Willard

He's not a poor loser, like most Paulbots.. and he doesn't want to help reelect Obama. He doesn't agree with everything Romney has said or says, I would imagine a lot of people don't, but to sit home or vote for Gary Johnson.. That's just a vote for Obama and you know it.

He's not a poor loser, like most Paulbots.. and he doesn't want to help reelect Obama. He doesn't agree with everything Romney has said or says, I would imagine a lot of people don't, but to sit home or vote for Gary Johnson.. That's just a vote for Obama and you know it.
No... I'm just not helping Willard to win. If they take Gary Johnson off of the Ballot in Iowa I'll be voting for Obama though. Third party, rightfully put on the ballot, taken away by the Republican party... Not a good idea.

The only 'poor loser' in this is the American system of government.

It has been co-opted by big money interests to the debit of 'We The People'.

And there is still not a cunthair's worth of difference between Obama and Romney, they BOTH still work for Goldman-Sachs.

• Banned
Guys,we can talk until we are blue in the face and they still still will never get it. Its so simple yet they can't comprehend it.

Forum List

Back