Supporters of Maxine Waters burn American Flag,Chant black power

Rock salt and tear gas can take car of that. Or my favorite..............Water cannon bowling.

i think maxine and elizabeth warren,the two smartest democrats in america,should do a few rallies together,i can see the huge crowds of 13,14 screaming fans.

Well instigators they show up with big old truck to intimitade a black representative in a black neighborhood....that's calling for trouble.

Well instigators they show up with big old truck to intimitade a black representative in a black neighborhood....that's calling for trouble.
No one showed up and No one planned to show up. We know how violent the negro race is.
So you are a proud racist huh? :) good ti know, and votes for the orange of course lol.

No one showed up and No one planned to show up. We know how violent the negro race is.
So you are a proud racist huh? :) good ti know, and votes for the orange of course lol.

And you appear to be a proud liar.

Go stick your head back in the sand you whiny ****. I am a REALIST not a head in the sand whiner like you.

Go stick your head back in the sand you whiny ****. I am a REALIST not a head in the sand whiner like you.
Being a racist is a realist ? Lol....I just wanna see you call blanc people the N wors and sit and watch lol...can you be REALIST and do it have someone record the aftermath and post it here?

Being a racist is a realist ? Lol....I just wanna see you call blanc people the N wors and sit and watch lol...can you be REALIST and do it have someone record the aftermath and post it here?
Leftist whines while he lectures us on violent negroes from behind his gated community...YAWN.

Afraid of an idiot.

Is it contagious,.,.....

Yeah stay away from liberals you might get infected

Forum List

Back