"Support the Troops"

Saddma was a terrorist, he funded terrorists, terrorists were give protection and medical treatment in Iraq

Good enough for me and anyone with an once of common sense

he did not fund the terrorists who attacked us. the war in Iraq has distracted us in our war on islamic extremism.... and that is just common sense...and it is why the republicans got their asses handed to them in november.

he did not fund the terrorists who attacked us. the war in Iraq has distracted us in our war on islamic extremism.... and that is just common sense...and it is why the republicans got their asses handed to them in november.

You are not scraping the bottom of the barrel defending Saddam - you are looking under it

You are not scraping the bottom of the barrel defending Saddam - you are looking under it

bullshit...I am not defending Saddam...he was an asshole... as much of an asshole as he was, however, he was not responsible for the attacks on us, and our war against him has distracted us in the war against our real enemies who DID attack us.

bullshit...I am not defending Saddam...he was an asshole... as much of an asshole as he was, however, he was not responsible for the attacks on us, and our war against him has distracted us in the war against our real enemies who DID attack us.

Libs will give Saddam a pass (look how they were outraged over his execution) if they can slime Pres Bush and push their anti wat crap

Libs will give Saddam a pass (look how they were outraged over his execution) if they can slime Pres Bush and push their anti wat crap

I do not give Saddam a pass.... I said I thought he was an asshole. I said I do not think that attacking him has done anything to further our efforts in the war against the folks who attacked us.

read your 9-11 Commission report again. It is all there

Damn RSR you dumb conservative bastard, ain't you convinced by these libbies yet that you just don't know anything? Your repetitive references to actual facts and common sense ideas obviously does not meet with the approval of our constituancy here on USMB. They have a "plan" for change. God only knows what that plan is other trying to lose the war and impeech the President, but I'm certain they wouldn't be trying so hard to discredit all your pointws unless they were confident their highly qualified libbieleaders could do better. I mean think about it, President Pelosi perhaps could properly lead us in the right direction.

How about Secretary of State John Kerry, imagine those negotiations. Surgeon General Howard Dean, or perhaps he could be National Security Advisor!

I sometimes wonder if these folks really believe this shit or they are just entertaining themselves here. I rather believe the latter!

Damn RSR you dumb conservative bastard, ain't you convinced by these libbies yet that you just don't know anything? Your repetitive references to actual facts and common sense ideas obviously does not meet with the approval of our constituancy here on USMB. They have a "plan" for change. God only knows what that plan is other trying to lose the war and impeech the President, but I'm certain they wouldn't be trying so hard to discredit all your pointws unless they were confident their highly qualified libbieleaders could do better. I mean think about it, President Pelosi perhaps could properly lead us in the right direction.

How about Secretary of State John Kerry, imagine those negotiations. Surgeon General Howard Dean, or perhaps he could be National Security Advisor!

I sometimes wonder if these folks really believe this shit or they are just entertaining themselves here. I rather believe the latter!

perhaps you would like to participate in a more substantive way beyond merely providing the laugh track.... would you like to help RSR out here and provide the text from the 9/11 Commission Report that discusses Saddam's alliance with Al Qaeda?

perhaps you would like to participate in a more substantive way beyond merely providing the laugh track.... would you like to help RSR out here and provide the text from the 9/11 Commission Report that discusses Saddam's alliance with Al Qaeda?

Like you actually care about facts and the truth about Saddam

John J. Farmer, Jr., Senior Counsel, 9/11 Commission – Former Attorney General of the State of New Jersey. Former Chief Counsel to former New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman. Former Commissioner of the State Commission of Investigations. Former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey.

Washington Post Article 8/2/06 - "Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate. ...

"I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described," John Farmer, a former New Jersey attorney general who led the staff inquiry into events on Sept. 11, said in a recent interview. "The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. ... This is not spin. This is not true." http://www.washingtonpost

Editor's note: Despite the many public statements by 9/11 Commissioners and staff members acknowledging they were repeatedly lied to, not a single person has ever been charged, tried, or even reprimanded for lying to the 9/11 Commission.

Bio: http://www.klng.com/professionals/detail

Timothy J. Roemer, PhD, 9/11 Commissioner – Former 6-term Congressman from Indiana (1991 - 2003). Former member of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Currently President of the Center for National Policy.

CNN Article 8/2/06 : "A member of the 9/11 commission said Wednesday that panel members so distrusted testimony from Pentagon officials that they referred their concerns to the Pentagon's inspector general. ... "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting," Roemer told CNN. "We were not sure of the intent, whether it was to deceive the commission or merely part of the fumbling bureaucracy." http://www.cnn.com

New York Times Article 10/1/06: Regarding recent revelations of a July 10, 2001 meeting between Condoleezza Rice, George Tenet, and Cofer Black - "In interviews Saturday and Sunday, commission members said they were never told about the meeting despite hours of public and private questioning with Rice, Tenet and Black, much of it focused specifically on how the White House had dealt with terrorist threats in the summer of 2001.

"None of this was shared with us in hours of private interviews, including interviews under oath; nor do we have any paper on this," said Timothy Roemer, a Democratic member of the commission and a former congressman from Indiana. "I'm deeply disturbed by this. I'm furious." http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/01

Editor's note: Despite the many public statements by 9/11 Commissioners and staff members acknowledging they were repeatedly lied to, not a single person has ever been charged, tried, or even reprimanded for lying to the 9/11 Commission.

Bio: http://www.9-11commission.gov/about/bio

Thomas Kean and Vice-Chairman Lee Hamilton 8/21/06:

Lee Hamilton: I don’t believe for a minute that we got everything right. We wrote a first draft of history. ... People will be investigating 9/11 for the next hundred years in this country, and they’re going to find out some things that we missed here.

Evan Solomon: The first chapter of the book is 'the Commission was set up to fail.' ... Why do you think you were set up to fail?

Hamilton: Well, for a number of reasons: ... we got started late; we had a very short time frame - indeed, we had to get it extended; we did not have enough money - 3 million dollars to conduct an extensive investigation. We needed more, we got more, but it took us a while to get it. ...

We had a lot of people strongly opposed to what we did. We had a lot of trouble getting access to documents and to people. ... So there were all kinds of reasons we thought we were set up to fail. ...

Solomon: I guess the question is, you know, if forty odd million dollars were spent investigating President Bill Clinton’s sexual infidelities, why did the American people and the world have to wait 441 days for a commission [to begin its work] that was originally budgeted for 3 million dollars and given barely a year [to complete the investigation]?

Hamilton: I think basically it’s because they were afraid we were going to hang somebody, that we would point the finger, right in the middle of a presidential campaign - 'Mr. Bush, this was your fault'

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." http://video.google

Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out: "It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception." http://www.interlinkbooks.com

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_mcgovern

William Christison

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06: "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them." http://www.dissidentvoice.org

Article 9/7/06: "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. … I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen. … The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. … All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." http://www.prisonplanet.com

Audio interview 9/29/06: "We very seriously need an entirely new very high level and truly independent investigation of the events of 9/11. I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all. It gave the administration what it wanted to support their official story on what happened on the date of September 11 and that's all they cared about. ... It's a monstrous crime. Absolutely a monstrous crime." http://www.electricpolitics.com

Bio: http://www.amalpress.com/

Robert David Steele (Vivas)

Robert David Steele (Vivas) – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Also former clandestine services case officer with the CIA. 25-year U.S. military and intelligence career. Currently Founder and CEO of OSS.net and a proponent of Open Source Intelligence.

Essay 10/7/06: Review of Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in the USA. "I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war, and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d'etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations. ...

This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism....

I sit here, a 54-year old, liberally educated, two graduate degrees, war college, a life overseas, 150 IQ or so, the number #1 Amazon reviewer for non-fiction, a former Marine Corps infantry officer, a former CIA clandestine case officer, founder of the Marine Corps Intelligence Center, and I have to tell anyone who cares to read this: I believe it. I believe it enough to want a full investigation that passes the smell test of the 9/11 families as well as objective outside observers." http://www.amazon.com

Article 10/27/06: "While Steele stopped short of saying 9/11 was a complete inside job, he agreed that the evidence points to the overwhelming complicity of the Bush administration.

"The U.S. government did not properly investigate this and there are more rocks to be turned over," said Steele adding, "I'm absolutely certain that WTC 7 [570 feet tall, 47 stories, and not hit by an airplane] was brought down by controlled demolition and that as far as I'm concerned means that this case has not been properly investigated. There's no way that building could have come down without controlled demolition." http://www.prisonplanet

Bio:http://en.wikipedia.org

you were the guy who claimed that the 9/11 commission report detailed Saddam's alliance with AQ....I mrely asked you to put up or shut up and, true to form, you did neither.

I did - like the quotes from you beloved Dems sliming the troops you ignored it

I did - like the quotes from you beloved Dems sliming the troops you ignored it

no.... you said it was in the 9/11 report,and then when asked to produce that, you put up an oped piece by Laurie Mylroie that talked about things she thought the 9/11 commission missed.

you lied when you said that the 9/11 commission report detailed an alliance between Saddam and AQ and still do not have the courage to admit you fucked up.

no.... you said it was in the 9/11 report,and then when asked to produce that, you put up an oped piece by Laurie Mylroie that talked about things she thought the 9/11 commission missed.

you lied when you said that the 9/11 commission report detailed an alliance between Saddam and AQ and still do not have the courage to admit you fucked up.

the article containd many facts - I reposted some - and as usual you ignore them

it did not contain any proof from the 9/11 commission report that showed an alliance between Saddam and AQ...THAT is what you said..and you were wrong.

this logic brought to you by the lib who said Kerry did not insult the troops

this logic brought to you by the lib who said Kerry did not insult the troops

quit tap dancing and back pedalling! YOU were the one who said that the 9/11 Commission report proved that Saddam and AQ were working together.... and that was a lie then and it is now...and you don't have the balls to just admit you fucked up.

Forum List

Back