Support for Warren drops to lowest since August in White House race: Reuters/Ipsos poll

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
ROTFLMFAO.....YOU DummyRATS are really going to nominate Jojo, The Worlds Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser Biden......PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....Maybe he will pick Fauxahontas over the make believe African, KamalaToe....but then there REALLY goes the black vote!....ROTFLMFAO

------------

Support for U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren dropped nationally to its lowest level in four months, and nearly one in three potential Democratic primary voters say they do not know which candidate to pick with the first nominating contests less than two months away, according to a Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

DVWNN7QA6AI6VFIYDZ3KXQEIWY.jpg

What's not to love?

No one wants anything to do with Warren's government run healthcare fiasco where the hospitals all go bankrupt.

"Lois Lerner" in charge of your access to healthcare?!

ROTFLMFAO.....YOU DummyRATS are really going to nominate Jojo, The Worlds Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser Biden......PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....Maybe he will pick Fauxahontas over the make believe African, KamalaToe....but then there REALLY goes the black vote!....ROTFLMFAO

------------

Support for U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren dropped nationally to its lowest level in four months, and nearly one in three potential Democratic primary voters say they do not know which candidate to pick with the first nominating contests less than two months away, according to a Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll.

What's not to love?

This post is what I call a Trump Turd: No value, all empty calories floating around in haze of methane and sewer run-off.

You fail to acknowledge that the left isn't as left as you thought they were. They said no to her nationalized healthcare plan/dissolution of private insurance.

You just fucking can't admit it, you'd rather hurl Trump Turds.

No one wants anything to do with Warren's government run healthcare fiasco where the hospitals all go bankrupt.

The hospitals are going to go tits up anyway, because Trump's mangling of Obamacare (Where's the repeal and replace, bubba'?) has people going to the ER for everything.

If you put a gun to my head and asked, "Biden or Warren?", I'd say, "Biden."

If you put a gun to my head and asked, "Warren or Trump?", I'd say, "Pull the trigger."

She sounds confident! I heard her make the statement that she will be the last President elected by the Electoral College. Then after she abolishes the EC she will be the first President elected by popular vote. :21:

The hospitals are going to go tits up anyway, because Trump's mangling of Obamacare (Where's the repeal and replace, bubba'?) has people going to the ER for everything.

How about a credible link to prove that hospital bullshit "bubba"? Hospitals are doing just fine around here thank you, and that with Trump's O'care "fixes".
Obamacare did nothing except give us $10,000 deductibles, so we pay premiums for nothing.
Meanwhile Medicare is going bankrupt in 2033, and the House democrats would rather fuck around with impeachment rather than save SS & Medicare/Medicaid.
7305-13-Figure-8.png

" and nearly one in three potential Democratic primary voters say they do not know which candidate to pick with the first nominating contests less than two months away, according to a Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll."

LOL, In other words, these candidates all suck so bad that 1/3 of the lemming slice can't figure out which one sucks the least.

She sounds confident! I heard her make the statement that she will be the last President elected by the Electoral College. Then after she abolishes the EC she will be the first President elected by popular vote. :21:

.. .and then after that she's going to be the first President re-elected by SORCERY.:rolleyes:

------------

What's not to love?

This post is what I call a Trump Turd: No value, all empty calories floating around in haze of methane and sewer run-off.

You fail to acknowledge that the left isn't as left as you thought they were. They said no to her nationalized healthcare plan/dissolution of private insurance.

And this poster is a delusional moron. Even Jojo states...

Biden Admits Trump's Kept His Promises: "Look What's Happening Now, Iowa Is Growing, Iowa Is Moving"

If you put a gun to my head and asked, "Warren or Trump?", I'd say, "Pull the trigger."
Show us...don't just TEASE US!!!

------------

What's not to love?

And this poster is a delusional moron. Even Jojo states...

Biden Admits Trump's Kept His Promises: "Look What's Happening Now, Iowa Is Growing, Iowa Is Moving"

Joe Biden just called a 80+ year old Iowa farmer a liar and stupid. The Iowa farmer supports Democrat candidates and doesn't like Trump. Joe Biden ladies and gentlemen :auiqs.jpg:

I doubt it... My bet is you would vote Warren and then claim it was the only logical choice...

As for me it is a hard no on Warren and would prefer Bloomberg over Biden...

Forum List

Back