Mental Defective Warren warns 'democracy hangs in the balance' in New Year's Eve speech

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I think all of us on the right should talk up Joe, "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser " Biden as the party of INFANTICIDES presidential nominee.....Trump will undoubtedly beat Jojo, the FINGER SUCKER, and although Warren and an OLDER THAN DIRT Vermont communist would also be easy. Their ability to spread the RED TIDE they spew will convince many weak minded that their FREE SHIT, is actually free.... Jojo is finger licking good...ROTFLMFAO!

Biden-Chomps-on-Wifes-Finger-640x335.jpg

------------

BOSTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential contender Elizabeth Warren sought to re-energize her White House campaign in a New Year’s Eve speech on Tuesday, warning that “democracy hangs in the balance” five weeks before nominating contests begin in early February.

In her home state of Massachusetts on the first anniversary of her campaign launch, Warren said President Donald Trump would “try to cheat his way through yet another election” if he is not removed from office after his impeachment by the Democratic-controlled U.S. House of Representatives.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

how long until we take our country back? 1 more year!

HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG!

Warren is dangerous to the republic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Her and the rest of the motley Crew. If America is this dumb, good Lord help us.

I just hope America isn't this dumb to even consider these radicals on the Democrat side. The Democrats are responsible for so many ill's the nation has, that it's really unbelievable. How anyone takes them serious anymore is flat outright amazing.

It just goes to show that money can do amazing things, even undermine this republic when certain people get to much of it.

how long until we take our country back? 1 more year!

HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG!
How long until you quit flipping and flopping like a fish ? Troll much ?

I think all of us on the right should talk up Joe, "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser " Biden as the party of INFANTICIDES presidential nominee.....Trump will undoubtedly beat Jojo, the FINGER SUCKER, and although Warren and an OLDER THAN DIRT Vermont communist would also be easy. Their ability to spread the RED TIDE they spew will convince many weak minded that their FREE SHIT, is actually free.... Jojo is finger licking good...ROTFLMFAO!

God, you're ignorant.

Did democracy "hang in the balance" when Obama was weaponizing government agencies against his political opponents? Where was dingbat Warren when that was happening?

Her and the rest of the motley Crew. If America is this dumb, good Lord help us.

I just hope America isn't this dumb to even consider these radicals on the Democrat side. The Democrats are responsible for so many ill's the nation has, that it's really unbelievable. How anyone takes them serious anymore is flat outright amazing.

It just goes to show that money can do amazing things, even undermine this republic when certain people get to much of it.

She is a hack and people request a dang dna from this lunatic and you want her to be the president. Why don’t y’all get Eric holder because he is a victim and democrats are more emotionally apologetic about themselves

She is a hack and people request a dang dna from this lunatic and you want her to be the president. Why don’t y’all get Eric holder because he is a victim and democrats are more emotionally apologetic about themselves

Who wants her to be the president ? Listen, if your comprehension is this bad, then do yourself a favor and go to the child's section to play games, because you're dealing with adults here.

Forum List

Back