Support for Sarah Palin in breathtaking freefall

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Poll: Palin support has "deteriorated significantly"

The percentage of Americans holding a favorable view of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has dipped to 37 percent, "a new low," in the latest national ABC News/Washington Post opinion survey.

"Although Palin is a tea party favorite, her potential as a presidential hopeful takes a severe hit in the survey. Fifty-five percent of Americans have unfavorable views of her . . ." the Post reported.

...Palin has lost ground among conservative Republicans, who would be crucial to her hopes if she seeks the party's presidential nomination in 2012," the Post reported. "Forty-five percent of conservatives now consider her qualified for the presidency, down sharply from 66 percent who said so last fall."

I guess the book that was supposed to help people get to know her better didn't quite pay off as some predicted.

Washington Post-ABC News (washingtonpost.com)

Pay no attention to the polls Republicans

Sarah Palin/ Michelle Bachmann 2012

And Bobby Jindal waits patiently in the shadows for the perfect moment to launch his national image rehabilitation campaign.

Didn't someone around here confidently predict that her book tour was going to do wonders for her popularity??

One of the usual suspects, I think. Maybe they'll own up (lol, fat chance).

lol @ "I'm not Sarah Palin, PLEASE, vote for me!"

ROTFLMWIAO!!!

Interesting how despite all this RW bloviating, bluster and huffing and puffing about how bad Obama's doing in the polls and all that jazz not ONE of the scumbags are willing to put their neck on the line and CALL IT that he will lose come 2012. Not even I Lost My Sanity Hannity. They go as far as the water's edge and no further.

They KNOW the state of their party and how DISMAL their own fate is.

LOL!!!

Interesting indeed.

Sarah Palin isn't going to run for President in 2012. I am. In about 6 months or so, I shall come riding into the political arena on my white horse, promising a chicken in every pot and tax reductions for everybody above the 51% mark that actually pay taxes in this country and a tax INCREASE for everybody who does not pay taxes. When I'm President, everybody's going to pony up to be a member of these here United States. Besides, I'll need the money to fly around on vacations every 4 or 5 months. I'll drop by the Oval Office now and then to sign a few things but mostly I'll be on the golf course alot.

Interesting how despite all this RW bloviating, bluster and huffing and puffing about how bad Obama's doing in the polls and all that jazz not ONE of the scumbags are willing to put their neck on the line and CALL IT that he will lose come 2012. Not even I Lost My Sanity Hannity. They go as far as the water's edge and no further.

LOL!!!

Interesting indeed.

zs2huhm-h0e7f_vu5xt56g.gif

This needs to be added:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A]YouTube - Tom Petty - Free Fallin'[/ame]

LOL!!!

Interesting indeed.

zs2huhm-h0e7f_vu5xt56g.gif

Hate to be the one to break this news to you, but Owe Bama is only a one-term President. Anybody that breathes air running against him will win.

The percentage of Americans holding a favorable view of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has dipped to 37 percent, "a new low," in the latest national ABC News/Washington Post opinion survey.

Sarah Palin isn't the flavor of the month anymore, so what? I'm sure that fact will do nothing to diminish the personal attacks on her and her family by progressive lunatics to any significant degree, after all once the progressive dogs get a bone in their mouth they're loathe to let it go.......

Last edited:

Sarah Palin isn't the flavor of the month anymore, so what? I'm sure that fact will do nothing to diminish the personal attacks on her and her family by progressive lunatics to any significant degree, after all once the progressive dogs get a bone in their mouth they're loathe to let it go.......

MIPS, if you're going to play the role of the honest, unbiased independent, please do it correctly.

Don't act as if Sarah doesn't put herself out there and totally EFF up and warrant these so-called attacks.

If a politician totally makes an ass of themselves everytime they open their mouths in public and others report on it accurately thats not an attack.

If she didn't play so fast and loose with the facts and wasn't well...such a damned liar you would have a point. But sheesh........!!!

MIPS, if you're going to play the role of the honest, unbiased independent, please do it correctly.

Don't act as if Sarah doesn't put herself out there and totally EFF up and warrant these so-called attacks.

If a politician totally makes an ass of themselves everytime they open their mouths in public and others report on it accurately thats not an attack.

If she didn't play so fast and loose with the facts and wasn't well...such a damned liar you would have a point. But sheesh........!!!

Er.. I think you're mistaken, I have nothing against Sarah Palin personally (in fact she seems like a likable person regardless of that fact that I disagree with her politics) nor do I have anything against her family, therefor I find the personal attacks leveled against her and her family abhorrent in the extreme and those that continually engage in them should be ashamed of themselves for the petty fools that they are.

"Attacking" her ideas, her statements and her philosophy is one thing, attacking her & her family personally is quite another matter.

Sarah Palin isn't going to run for President in 2012. I am. In about 6 months or so, I shall come riding into the political arena on my white horse, promising a chicken in every pot and tax reductions for everybody above the 51% mark that actually pay taxes in this country and a tax INCREASE for everybody who does not pay taxes. When I'm President, everybody's going to pony up to be a member of these here United States. Besides, I'll need the money to fly around on vacations every 4 or 5 months. I'll drop by the Oval Office now and then to sign a few things but mostly I'll be on the golf course alot.

Oh and don't forget, your administration will be the most transperent ever.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remember these Obama fans?????

When you get elected Mr. President, I can hardly wait, because then I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage or gas for my car. Oh geeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh golllllllllly, goodness gracious I am going to faint.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plop.

Oh Mr. President I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that you took time out of your busy day, Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy God ( heavy breathing), THANK YOU JESUS (heavy breathing) I can hardly contain myself. ( GASPING FOR BREATH) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. President would you mind calling in sick for me I work at McDonalds around the corner. ( Gasping for Air)) Obama, 'why sure son,just give me the number.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And Big Dog when it all falls apart on you- don't forget to just blame Boooooooooooooooooosh.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back