Support Alligator

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Yep, this guy has a support alligator....

Man says emotional support alligator helps his depression

"Joie Henney, 65, said his registered emotional support animal named Wally likes to snuggle and give hugs, despite being a 5-foot-long alligator."

Just saw him and Wally on Water's World. Honestly I started thinking 'how is this different than a dog?' A dog has sharp teeth and can tear one to ribbons. Just wonder what others thought.

Can't be any worse than being married.

Well, that would depend on the person.

I can see how being in a constant state of fear that one' pet is going to chomp one's leg off would keep one's mind off of one's depression.

So....what's the problem....if he is not taking him inside an airplane.....I don't see the problem

if he is keeping him by his side.... at home .....etc...it's ok by me.

I can see how being in a constant state of fear that one' pet is going to chomp one's leg off would keep one's mind off of one's depression.
Whereas divorce and losing half your shit can trigger depression?

Well, either that or feelings of relief and joy.
That's pretty much tied to stuff in america.

So....what's the problem....of he is not taking him inside an airplane.....I don't see the problem

if he is keeping him by his side.... at home .....etc...ts ok by me.
He could turn it into fine shoes! And handbags. I was in a restaurant the other day that had a moat around it filled with gators. They were all on the menu too. I ordered a hot chocolate brownie with ice cream!

And the best part of having a support-gator, is that he can eat it and make a suitcase out of it when he gets tired of it. Can't do that with a dog, you'll get in trouble for that.

Don't ask me how I know that, just take my word for it.

Whereas divorce and losing half your shit can trigger depression?

Well, either that or feelings of relief and joy.
That's pretty much tied to stuff in america.

Actually, quite a few of us love our spouses.

I had a dog once. Before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow, he was an alligator. He liked cinnamon buns.And cats.

So....what's the problem....of he is not taking him inside an airplane.....I don't see the problem

if he is keeping him by his side.... at home .....etc...ts ok by me.
He could turn it into fine shoes! And handbags. I was in a restaurant the other day that had a moat around it filled with gators. They were all on the menu too. I ordered a hot chocolate brownie with ice cream!

I dunno, I think that that guy's support gator's gonna keep growing. It may be cuddly now but, well.......just watch Swamp People!! :surprised1:

Yep, this guy has a support alligator....

Man says emotional support alligator helps his depression

"Joie Henney, 65, said his registered emotional support animal named Wally likes to snuggle and give hugs, despite being a 5-foot-long alligator."

Just saw him and Wally on Water's World. Honestly I started thinking 'how is this different than a dog?' A dog has sharp teeth and can tear one to ribbons. Just wonder what others thought.

I think the gentleman would be better off with a helper monkey. Alligators are very smart creatures, but with those little hands and huge jaws there is really a limit on what they can do to help. An alligator would be , example given, unable to fling his own poo around. Monkeys love to do that.

Forum List

Back