Sunspot, NM WTF is happening

It being a post office it could have something to do with a package bomb or poison sent through the mail.

They mailed a package to the observatory? Yeah. Maybe.

Another theory is that the observatory captured an image of "something" and they were put in immediate lockdown before they could disseminate it.

ghvm7704-080.jpg

It being a post office it could have something to do with a package bomb or poison sent through the mail.

Another theory is that the observatory captured an image of "something" and they were put in immediate lockdown before they could disseminate it.
It was a Klingon ship, they forgot to activate their cloaking device.........

The solar observatory and post office in Sunspot NM are closed for "security reasons" Locals are being kept in the dark.

Must be another weather balloon crash

The FBI is investigating? Dafuq

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'
I wish I could say our government does not hide things from us but they do! The telescope they have at the place is not to special other telescopes could have caught what their did. Where this facility could seperate it's self is if they have direct access to the satalite we just sent towards the sun. Then they could be privey to things no one else would be! Typically we hire vetted people for these types of projects. The type of people that do not go squeeling their findings, it would have to be something pretty crazy for those types of people to not be able to keep thier mouths shut. MOst likely some thing like mold that could have been prevented so some one is just covering thier ass. There is that small chance though that some thing big is going on! This small chance is slightly hightened due to the satalite we recently sent toward the sun!

If it was a bomb I can see why they evaced both the observatory and the post office.

If only we had a powerful, strong, transparent president who would let the people know what is happening....

It was a Klingon ship, they forgot to activate their cloaking device.........

You might want to check out "anomalies" appearing near the Sun

The solar observatory and post office in Sunspot NM are closed for "security reasons" Locals are being kept in the dark.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'
Well if they closed it, it must be because of aliens. :cuckoo:

I didn't say that.
Oh, it sounded like you were suggesting it was aliens. If that isnt what you meant, go ahead and explain what you think it is.

Well if they closed it, it must be because of aliens. :cuckoo:

I didn't say that.
Oh, it sounded like you were suggesting it was aliens. If that isnt what you meant, go ahead and explain what you think it is.

It's just beyond weird that the FBI steps in to lock down an obscure solar observatory in the middle of nowhere NM

Forum List

Back