Sunni and Homosexuality

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I guess I shouldn't have used the term "Homo Free Zone"

Yes, I am sure there are some homos on the board.

But at least here, they seem to know their place and stay in the shadows.

Not like other boards where they try to come across as normal.

I guess I shouldn't have used the term "Homo Free Zone"

Not like other boards where they try to come across as normal.

Stop posting, dear.. You make yourself look like an idiot, since I know a few of them, and they frquently post.. just like "normal" people. Scary thing is, you slam them so hard for who they are, and you can't even identify them...

Stop posting, dear.. You make yourself look like an idiot, since I know a few of them, and they frquently post.. just like "normal" people. Scary thing is, you slam them so hard for who they are, and you can't even identify them...
I realy don't want to know who these nasty pervert are. And in NO way are they even close to "normal".

So where's the threat? Are you afraid if you read the words they post on your computer screen you'll develop a sudden fondness for some dick, or what?

Maybe he has, and just doesn't know it yet, since he can't pick the ones that are right under his nose out from "normal" people. :D

So where's the threat? Are you afraid if you read the words they post on your computer screen you'll develop a sudden fondness for some dick, or what?

:rofl: :beer: :salute:

And this, my friend, is why YOU'RE THE MAN! :cool:

Hey, now, just because I don't feel the need to discuss my sex life on a political message board - and have a tendency to read a lot more than I post - doesn't mean I think my place is in the shadows.

I realy don't want to know who these nasty pervert are.

And you won't, anymore than anyone here knows who you are. It's an anonymous board.

Forum List

Back