Summer Is On Its Way

On the plus side (no pun intended) I really am looking forward to summer coming. :cool:

So what does the left do to indoctrinate children when they're not in school? Oh that's right,.. Disney Plus.

What is "indoctrination"?
How is it possible to bring kids up without "indoctrinating" them?
If we don't "indoctrinate" them, what will they be like?

how would you define indoctrination?

Leftists cannot define it because all they do is plug their ears, pretend it doesn't exist and sing; 'LA, LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" on the top of their lungs all while wearing a blindfold. That way they don't have to explain themselves for supporting it.

Leftists cannot define it because all they do is plug their ears, pretend it doesn't exist and sing; 'LA, LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" on the top of their lungs all while wearing a blindfold. That way they don't have to explain themselves for supporting it.
well i agree...they use indoctrination as as if it is negative when parents want to give their kids a wonderful childhood and a belief in God, but then THEY indoctrinate children in the most inappropriate subjects in schools, through entertainment films and tv and internet.

You can't explain it yourself so you make shit up about other people you do not know, talk about shallow and pedantic.

Forum List

Back