Suicide

Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011
Unfortunately, i now know or am aware of several people who have committed suicide. Do you think there is anything that can prevent this or change that mindset?

Unfortunately, i now know or am aware of several people who have committed suicide. Do you think there is anything that can prevent this or change that mindset?
Suicide is preventable but not 100% of the time. It requires looking for warning signs that most people aren't trained to look for and most likely never will be.

Probably not. People off themselves for various reasons. Too many physical pain, mental pain, guilt, hopelessness can all contribute.

If people believed that Almighty God will be really pissed at them and chuck them into hell for suicide, that could stop a lot of them.

Why do yourself when there are so many other ways to get others to do it for you? Like say antagonize a cop, see a doctor, spend a week in a hospital, take big pharma’s drugs, don’t pay your federal income taxes, etc.

Forum List

Back